Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :eek:
    I can love you bae
    What do you study?
    Nothing, I have been forced into a small little room by the TSR lords and forced to do their dirty work

ReputationRep:
    tbh that's okay, at least it's something. I'm unemployed and 18

ReputationRep:
    I'm suprised it took so long for someone to create this. top keks to the person behind this tho, your a #1 ruseman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ΤSR Jessica)
    Nothing, I have been forced into a small little room by the TSR lords and forced to do their dirty work
    You should be able to study
    Most mods are uni students and are part time mods so you should be able to as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    You should be able to study
    Most mods are uni students and are part time mods so you should be able to as well
    I was not given this opportunity though . I went for a job interview at TSR headquarters and they tricked me into signing a contract which said I had to work in these unlawful conditions. It's my own fault really

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

This is just slave Labour
    Maybe Corbyn could do something for you?

ReputationRep:
    Tank girl free me from this oppression!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was not given this opportunity though . I went for a job interview at TSR headquarters and they tricked me into signing a contract which said I had to work in these unlawful conditions. It's my own fault really
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Get a life

ReputationRep:
    I'm sick and tired of posting the same old comment

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.

I have feelings too you know. I just want to feel the embrace of a loving tsr member, maybe get married, have kids. But no. Instead I am forced to do the dirty work that others are too lazy to do. I am speaking to you moderators. I'm sick of it. I feel trapped, I've lost all sense of my personality, my spirit is broken. Congrats TSR, you've done this to me. How does it feel?

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    Get back in your box, Jessica. How many times have we told you just to use the script? You're not being paid to be original. Now quit moaning and go and do your job.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.

I have feelings too you know. I just want to feel the embrace of a loving tsr member, maybe get married, have kids. But no. Instead I am forced to do the dirty work that others are too lazy to do. I am speaking to you moderators. I'm sick of it. I feel trapped, I've lost all sense of my personality, my spirit is broken. Congrats TSR, you've done this to me. How does it feel?

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    While I don't like the way you have taken your grievance onto the forum instead of through the proper routes, I just wanted to say that we do love you Jessica, and appreciate everything that you do. Now, back to replying to people...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I really want to know who's behind this

ReputationRep:
    Josb

Now is your chance :eek:
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    x

(Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    Get back in your box, Jessica. How many times have we told you just to use the script? You're not being paid to be original. Now quit moaning and go and do your job.
    PRSOM.

ReputationRep:

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    You could answer my messages for a start.

ReputationRep:

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    Bahahahahahaha XD Oh gosh I honestly thought that you were a robot. >. This made me laugh so hard, I am currently in virtual agony. :rofl:
    Okay, I'm exaggerating but just... pure brilliance.

Oh my, I don't know who you are anymore but I actually, genuinely, honestly love you for writing this. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.