Turn on thread page Beta

I feel sorry for girls with flat chests watch

ReputationRep:
    Am pretty sure most guys will only bang the one on the left but will be in a relationship with the one on the right(flatChested)

ReputationRep:
    Not all men think that big breasts are attractive. Every woman is different and I really wish girls weren't judged on their breast size but boobs and bum are pretty standard things to look for in a girl right? It is the general consensus that larger breasts are attractive considering I can't even buy a fairly average priced bra without it being a push up and I don't even have that small boobs?? The answers on here are showing that there are more things to think about than boob size tbh, in the end it's the entire girl you'll be going out with not just her boobs....

ReputationRep:
    Flat chested girl looks prettier, classy and relationship material.

ReputationRep:
    They can always bench to get larger ones

But on a serious note i dont actually care about breast size
    It is the personality that counts :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ser00)
    Please, please stop referring to breasts as 'udders'.
    Got milk?

(Original post by Zuki)
    The flat one is more attractive tbh
    You're just saying that because she'd friend zone you

(Original post by Sweet n Sour)
    This doesn't mean much because another flat chested woman might not be more attractive. Basically it's about each person, not their boobs.
    Yeah but boobs add to an already nice body

(Original post by Perseverance)
    Well I prefer small to big.
    Beta male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Yeah but most guys don't want a relationship. Just as much sex as possible before they hit 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saint-Saens)
    Got milk?

You're just saying that because she'd friend zone you

Yeah but boobs add to an already nice body

Beta male
    I think I've just started TSR's WWIII

ReputationRep:
    No need to sympathise for flat chested girls because the 'flat chested girl' in the picture is very pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    Large breasts are a sign of large milk reserves. If we have a water shortage I don't want my child to die of thirst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saint-Saens)
    Large breasts are a sign of large milk reserves. If we have a water shortage I don't want my child to die of thirst
    Please stop and just leave...

ReputationRep:
    Let me be clear I feel sorry because of the rivalry between girls and the mocking not because I don't find them less attractive..

And thats not be backtracking to follow the PC opinion, my ex gf's were B cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    Please stop and just leave...
    Sorry Pope

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel bad for them. Swapsies??

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't mean much because another flat chested woman might not be more attractive. Basically it's about each person, not their boobs.
    Yes, but this thread is specifically about boobs

ReputationRep:
    Read first sentence and I'm out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Yes, but this thread is specifically about boobs
    Yes. And your statement implied that flat chested woman can look better than big breasted simply because these two examples of both women had to you a more attractive flat chested person. So I said, it's not about the breasts because there are ugly flat and busty women. Despite these two random, misleading examples.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. And your statement implied that flat chested woman can look better than big breasted simply because these two examples of both women had to you a more attractive flat chested person. So I said, it's not about the breasts because there are ugly flat and busty women. Despite these two random, misleading examples.
    Ah yes, sorry I misunderstood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Ah yes, sorry I misunderstood.
    It's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Why? They probably have other, more important things to worry about than the size of their boobs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.