Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

World's first male rape center watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Don't forget about your lube and try to enjoy it as much as possible!
    rofl

ReputationRep:
    Feminists are against male rape dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    From the few posts I've come across from the O.P., I can't say he's that bright so something tells me he scoured the internet for something just like this. Unless he's part of some men's rights group and has ins on the latest news and just had to tell us...which I doubt.

But ok, great, and? Now do all the raped men pack up and walk to Sweden? And how exactly is this a kick to feminism's theoretical balls, O.P.? It's not a competition: "who gets the most rape centres put up...doods or chicks?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    I wonder how long it'll be until the "feminists" start protesting against this, saying that male rape or sexual abuse isn't a thing.

I should point out, by "feminists" I don't mean true feminists, those who strive for genuine equality, I mean those who seem to believe that women are superior to men and that women need to be treated better rather than equally, the kind who think that all men are potential rapists. **** those "feminists".
    all men are potential rapists.
    We have a penis...

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was titled "Worlds first male rap center".

ReputationRep:
    Great stuff!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.