The Student Room Group

Guys, is it okay for a girl to admit feelings first?

Scroll to see replies

Ask him: 'if you could ask me one thing, knowing I'd forget everything about it the next day, what would you ask?' And think about what you should ask. Worked on me some time ago.
Original post by SeanFM
Ask him: 'if you could ask me one thing, knowing I'd forget everything about it the next day, what would you ask?' And think about what you should ask. Worked on me some time ago.

That's quite clever actually - may do this
Original post by Anonymous
I fell for my former boss whilst I was working for him. It's rare for me to meet anyone who shares the same cultural background as me given where I live, and I felt a connection with him I've only ever felt with one other guy ever and I'm 22.
We used to work 8 hour shifts 4 days a week, sometimes almost alone, for a year, so we had plenty of time to talk and get to know each-other. He was kinda flirty, but he's like this with other girls too, and now I only see him once every other month when he arranges a meet up.
What can I do?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheCitizenAct
No, it's not 'okay.' It's preferable. It's far easier. It's the only hope of preserving the human race in light of 'rape culture', 'we need to teach men not to rape', 'stop objectifying me' and HR departments.

Do it. He'll love it.

What the hell are you on? Rape culture... From that? I get how you've arrived there but seems you've hovered on water and flown to get there. Your views are based on some seriously warped vision you need to just calm the **** down.
I admitted my feelings to my boyfriend & asked him out, & I also plan on asking him to marry me on the leap year:smile: so I say go for it!
I admitted my feelings to my boyfriend & asked him out, & I also plan on asking him to marry me on the leap year:smile: so I say go for it!

Aawww, best of luck (:
I fell for my former boss whilst I was working for him. It's rare for me to meet anyone who shares the same cultural background as me given where I live, and I felt a connection with him I've only ever felt with one other guy ever and I'm 22.
We used to work 8 hour shifts 4 days a week, sometimes almost alone, for a year, so we had plenty of time to talk and get to know each-other. He was kinda flirty, but he's like this with other girls too, and now I only see him once every other month when he arranges a meet up.
What can I do?

What I don't understand is why more girls don't do it...we can't just guess..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pungolini
What I don't understand is why more girls don't do it...we can't just guess..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because a girl has more to lose if she gets rejected. Gender roles and tradition says that girls should be chased, not be the chasers.
I think I will tell him how I feel though
Because a girl has more to lose if she gets rejected. Gender roles and tradition says that girls should be chased, not be the chasers.
I think I will tell him how I feel though

The gender roles women by enlarge don't want to exist.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending