Turn on thread page Beta

My 18th Birthday watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    This is so sweet. You're an awesome person.
    Awww, thank you so much¡ :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Happyyyy birthdayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonflow)
    i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum this happens to be my first post.
    Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me its not even about the presents but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what i got i lied to her since i'm slightly embarrassed. I feel worthless and pathetic.
    happy birthday dear moonflow <333333

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    Happy Birthday
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Awww, thank you so much¡ :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My pleasure <3

ReputationRep:
    John
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Aww, I'm so sorry.
    Happy Birthday luv! I wish you many more years, peace and happiness. Please don't worry about what's happened. I know it is easier said than done but family sometimes have their moments. I know you expect them out of all people to remember and to wish you happy birthday as they should be the first ones but please even with this- just be like hey fam don't you remember what today is? It's my birthday! And wait to see how they react. Wait, do you live with your family or see them on a regular basis? If so, they could be planning something...
    Thank you so much and yeah it turns out they were planning a surprise birthday party for me they completely got me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonflow)
    John

Thank you so much and yeah it turns out they were planning a surprise birthday party for me they completely got me
    Aww that's splendid, glad it worked out

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.