Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are there any Muslim converts on here preferably from a judea-christian background? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    I've got a better religion for you... http://www.bahai.org.uk

I have an even better one x

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    You're still a child to think that some fairy created the world and is watching you from above. That is an immature view. And I am not trying to 'help' her in any way.
    Nah I ain't a lesbian who thinks God is w*nking over us when it rains.

Sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, does being an israelite by blood make me jewish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonymousForLife)

Sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah and you also don't understand jokes and sarcasm or detect when someone is feeding the troll... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anno3742)
    Where you there at that specific time, how do you know that for sure. If what your saying is true then why do so many people around the world respect him.Exactly.
    Reputedly authentic Hadeeth narrate that Aisha was 9 when Muhammad had sex with her.

That aside, how can you not see the irony of your own comment? You weren't around at the time of Muhammed either, so how can you then say any of it is true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Reputedly authentic Hadeeth narrate that Aisha was 9 when Muhammad had sex with her.

That aside, how can you not see the irony of your own comment? You weren't around at the time of Muhammed either, so how can you then say any of it is true?
    Why do you even bother? :facepalm2: Ask for her home address and send her brain cells instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    I'd really like to get to know Islamophiles, Muslim Converts or those that are genuinely interested in Islam (i.e not to disapprove it or look down upon it but want to know more about it/knows a lot about it and sees it to be quiet beautiful).

It would be preferred if you're from a judeo-christian background but anyone's welcome to comment as long as you would like to talk about the Quran in a respectful manner rather than call the prophet a pedophile etc.
    I know of thatmuslimguy who was a christian i believe. He's now gone to Medina to become a scholar at University of Medina however. Sorry i cant help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    I've got a better religion for you... http://www.bahai.org.uk
    Bahai Faith is a very interesting religion. From what I understand, many Bahai's would consider Socrates to be a prophet. I think some Ahmadiyya Muslims consider Socrates to be a prophet too.

I intend to read up on the religion more one day though.

(Original post by saeed97)
    I know of thatmuslimguy who was a christian i believe. He's now gone to Medina to become a scholar at University of Medina however. Sorry i cant help.
    From what I understand, he was raised Christian and went to a Christian school, but during his early teen years rejected Christianity and became an atheist, and in his late teens found Islam and later became Muslim.

(Original post by hilrho)
    It would be preferred if you're from a judeo-christian background but anyone's welcome to comment as long as you would like to talk about the Quran in a respectful manner rather than call the prophet a pedophile etc.
    That's a historical fact. I don't see why that shouldn't be mentioned, unless the objective is to only mention the nice things and leave out the bad bits. That's called revisionism.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why this thread has become infested with posts arguing about the initiation of existence ?

OP clearly stated that she wants to speak with Muslim converts. No requests for a debate about religion were ever made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    From what I understand, he was raised Christian and went to a Christian school, but during his early teen years rejected Christianity and became an atheist, and in his late teens found Islam and later became Muslim.
    Probably. I dont really know much about him as im relatively new to tsr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    That's a historical fact. I don't see why that shouldn't be mentioned, unless the objective is to only mention the nice things and leave out the bad bits. That's called revisionism.
    He owned slaves as well, he lied on occasions, was a polygamists and killed people. But other than that he was a good guy.

ReputationRep:

Sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL I just realized who you are as well. lmao #banned ... again

ReputationRep:
    LOL I just realized who you are as well. lmao #banned ... again
    What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I kindly request that this not become a thread debating anything. There are other threads for that.

Mods need to do something

ReputationRep:
    What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exposed.

ReputationRep:
    Exposed.
    Exposed doing what? Telling you off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exposed doing what? Telling you off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exposed being Mary562. Now run.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _i_i_l_i_i_)
    I got banned for posting allahu akbar trap remix on isoc
    what was your username? or are u going anon like Mary/AnonymousForLife?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I can't
    P.s. I ain't her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah... you are.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.