Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Your dream house? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'd love a pool but other than that have never really thought about this. In a couple years my wife and I could probably get one with a pool; they're pretty common round here. A small garden would be nice too, I've always wanted to grow food, and somewhere to keep a pet goat.

ReputationRep:
    Trap house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Aww me too. We can sit in the countryside criticising literature, while eating scones and drinking tea, in my floral dresses. :daydreaming:
    Stop it, you actually made my heart stop for a second :heart: That would be a dream!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Why NW, if I may ask?
    Well connected by the tube, good schools, attractive parks and you can get to Heathrow quickly.

- and isn't the hustle and bustle too much

ReputationRep:
    Does this look ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Ryder)
    Trap house.
    That's my man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Well connected by the tube, good schools, attractive parks and you can get to Heathrow quickly.
    As someone from NW, I agree with most of what you said, but the area isn't the most friendly/attractive.. Especially Boroughs such as Harrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    Does this look ok?
    Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Disgusting.
    I thought as much.

ReputationRep:
    As someone from NW, I agree with most of what you said, but the area isn't the most friendly/attractive.. Especially Boroughs such as Harrow
    I'm not too bothered about it not being friendly, most of the country isn't that friendly unless you come from a village and villages are the least practical places in the country to live.

Good schools + good transport + good jobs around = good place to live (hence why London is SO, SO expensive)

I'd consider Bath too, Bath is where I'd love to study and live!

ReputationRep:
    Trap house.
    Seventeen thirty-eight :banana2:

ReputationRep:
    Does this look ok?
    The stone's a nice contrast but the colour of the outside is quite depressing - should be off-white.

ReputationRep:
    Trap house.
    What is that?

ReputationRep:
    The stone's a nice contrast but the colour of the outside is quite depressing - should be off-white.
    Oh James. thats what I thought too! ok back to books! trying to crack politics!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too bothered about it not being friendly, most of the country isn't that friendly unless you come from a village and villages are the least practical places in the country to live.

Good schools + good transport + good jobs around = good place to live (hence why London is SO, SO expensive)

I'd consider Bath too, Bath is where I'd love to study and live!
    Hmm makes sense tbh. It's just that whenever I leave London, I realise how beautiful England can be but of course, London has its upsides, especially when you have many hobbies! And not to forget the concerts

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean crack politics?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm makes sense tbh. It's just that whenever I leave London, I realise how beautiful England can be but of course, London has its upsides, especially when you have many hobbies! And not to forget the concerts
    Especially the concerts!

I'm from Oxfordshire and I'm seeing twenty one pilots and it's gonna take around 2 hours to get to Brixton to see them what a joke

England is really beautiful but there's always holidays to see it as well as when we're retired - like I want to live in a barn conversion in Wales and own a farm lmao when I retire

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing some History work atm about Mussolini and the March on Rome in 1922 - quite interesting stuff!

Time for some biology, politics and then maths revision and I'll go to bed!

ReputationRep:
    Especially the concerts!

I'm from Oxfordshire and I'm seeing twenty one pilots and it's gonna take around 2 hours to get to Brixton to see them what a joke

England is really beautiful but there's always holidays to see it as well as when we're retired - like I want to live in a barn conversion in Wales and own a farm lmao when I retire
    Omg I love twenty one pilots! Anyway Wales sounds nice, really wanna visit it one day.
    I want to own a farm too, with animals I've saved hah
    Hopefully, one day

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere isolated and peaceful with a nice view

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.