Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think happened to Madeleine Mccann watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I think we'll find out about her pretty soon, I don't think she's dead..its way too big of a story for her to just turn out dead in the end. I think she's alive and probably has her own child out there by now/something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed. The kidnappers wouldn't just kill her, cos they know the audience would be too disappointed. This isn't Game of Thrones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    it would cause the family distress to hear them repeated
    I don't suspect Gerry Mccann has a TSR account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    I said your comments are disgraceful. You have no basis to say things like that and it would cause the family distress to hear them repeated
    It's simply my own opinion, whether you agree or disagree with it isn't my concern. And I'm curious - what would you do should my statement be true?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I think we'll find out about her pretty soon, I don't think she's dead..its way too big of a story for her to just turn out dead in the end. I think she's alive and probably has her own child out there by now/something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She'd be like 14/15 around now if she is/was alive... haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Makes me sick when I see jokes about Madeleine. I would say just leave her alone, but that's how the whole thing started...
    Omg Woody stop. The jokes are too much from you these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Anon_98. that is a very optimistic position you hold there :P

ReputationRep:
    how many children get kidnapped each year in this country? why was this one case so publicised in the news/media?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Mhm, but there have been many stories of children in a similar situation to Madeleine who were forced to have intercourse with their kidnapper regardless of age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Mhm, but there have been many stories of children in a similar situation to Madeleine who were forced to have intercourse with their kidnapper regardless of age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm yes that's true, point taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Anon_98. that is a very optimistic position you hold there :P
    XD Do you agree¿ I mean, I just think it's v likely that's the case. I dont believe that she will be revealed to the public as dead, it just can't happen.. Or perhaps even if she is dead then there'd be more to it than that, like the death would be so incredibly gruesome that it'd be spoken about for decades to come. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    how many children get kidnapped each year in this country? why was this one case so publicised in the news/media?
    Pretty much zero in most years actually. Most "missing children" are teenage runaways, not young kidnap victims. When it does happen, it always makes big news (that girl April in Wales is the most recent that I can think of).

ReputationRep:
    I reckon she's either been killed, being pimped out in a prostitution ring or in a satanic cult.

Either dead or living as a slave in some third world backwater. Most likely the former. With this much media attention, the kidnappers would have made some attempt to dispose of her one way or another.

Alternatively, the parents killed her and did a very good job of hiding it. Although this is less believable if the parents have no background in forensics -- normal people tend to make mistakes when acting in a blind panic to hide a crime, so it's either not true or they've been very lucky.

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Yeah, but it's possible if she was sold to sex traffickers. :ninja: (Although the likelihood is that she died a long time ago.)

ReputationRep:
    I think that she realistically is dead and that the killer will never be found. Thats the sad fact of it. All the money, awareness and equipment in the world couldnt bring up any leads. Its sad that her killer will never face true justice

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully died a long time ago, for her own sake. If not, she is probably a slave/prostitute somewhere...

ReputationRep:
    Well. Nobody can be sure. I just hope she isn't out there suffering, horribly depressing thinking about all of the awful things that could have happened to her. (And any child that is abducted etc.)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Omg Woody stop. The jokes are too much from you these days.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think her parents had anything to do with it, but yes they were wrong to leave her alone in a house, very wrong.

I think if she's still alive then she's been brainwashed and being pimped out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    I don't think her parents had anything to do with it, but yes they were wrong to leave her alone in a house, very wrong.
    :erm:Therefore her parents had everything to do with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :erm:Therefore her parents had everything to do with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What I'm saying is, I don't think they killed her or tried to cover anything up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.