Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Being good looking is a constant struggle watch

Announcements

Theres also the fact that people get jealous and hate you for no reason lmao. Got bullied in school because all the other boys didnt like it when the girls flirted with me all the time. Even though I mostly kept to myself.

Doesn't happen in uni though thankfully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Theres also the fact that people get jealous and hate you for no reason lmao. Got bullied in school because all the other boys didnt like it when the girls flirted with me all the time. Even though I mostly kept to myself.

Doesn't happen in uni though thankfully
    haha grass is always greener it seems. but if you had the choice to decrease your looks, would you? if not you cant really complain

ReputationRep:
    you answered ur own question. you mentioned girls being *****y. so now you know beauty is not always skin deep.

ReputationRep:
    lol I bet you're really not

(Original post by bassbabe)
    lol I bet you're really not

you've actually told me I am when we've spoken before lel.

(Original post by InternetGangster)
    haha grass is always greener it seems. but if you had the choice to decrease your looks, would you? if not you cant really complain
    ye I wouldnt lmao. Just a shame about the bullying / jealousy stuff.

It sucks. Like I go to a party with one girl that I'm trying to get to know. Then her friends come up to me and talk **** about her and try to flirt. Meanwhile the girl I'm with talks **** about the girls that flirt with me. Makes me unsure of what to do or who to go home with
    Same! :sad:

People always call me bad things too :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I bet OP is ChickenMadness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    Hugh hefner is not good looking. He's so repulsive he has to resort to hookers.
    At 89 you can't expect him to be an Adonis at that age.

And his 89 married to a 29 year glamour model old living in a Payboy Mansion full of models.

His former spouse was an actress and also a glamour model.

So he really doesn't need looks tbh.

At 89 his living the dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    At 89 you can't expect him to an Adonis at that age.

And his 89 married to a 29 year glamour model old living in a Payboy Mansion full of models.

So he really doesn't need looks tbh.
    Sounds like a nightmare, the poor bloke has never had a real relationship in his entire life. Just a whole string of expensive hookers.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a horrible misogynist prick.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a nightmare, the poor bloke has never had a real relationship in his entire life. Just a whole string of expensive hookers.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a horrible misogynist prick.
    They are not hookers, his former spouse was an Actress and also a model.

There is a difference between a prostitute and a model.

ReputationRep:
    I have commitment issues because I get hit on by girls all the time and it's difficult for me to pick one.
    Commitment issues? The idea of commitment is itself nonsensical.

You shouldn't feel the need to pick just one. I never have

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL42GI-X5WA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    They are not hookers, his former spouse was an Actress and also a model.

There is a difference between a prostitute and a model.
    Would she be with him if he didn't lavish her with money?

If the answer is no, then she is a hooker in all but name.

ReputationRep:
    I have commitment issues because I get hit on by girls all the time and it's difficult for me to pick one.
    Poor you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would she be with him if he didn't lavish her with money?

If the answer is no, then she is a hooker in all but name.
    The former wife was worth $43 million before him, so how is she a hooker? his current wife I can agree with you to an extent. But just because his rich does not mean his wives are gold diggers, true his unattractive, but at that age you can't expect him to be pulling girls with looks?

And whether she is with him for the money or not I am sure is irrelevant to him, as his getting what he wants which is a an attractive glamour model, and she's getting what she wants which is being lavished and spoiled, so it's win win on both parts.

A prostitute sleeps around with different men, and his probably too old to get his wrinkled engine up and running again at that age.

And he probably likes spoiling her anyways, who knows.

Before people jump on this being a troll, I can assure you it's not. I have the same problem. I would say I'm the epitome of beauty, but I'm certainly quite handsome, always have been and I've always known it due to the exaggerated female attention I've received because of my looks since primary school. Ugly people might fantasise about being beautiful, but the novelty and the attention would soon wear off and become irritating.

And then if you reject girls because you're genuinely not attracted to them you're branded as arrogant and full of yourself whereas a guy who did the same but was plain would often not be described as such.

ReputationRep:
    The struggle is unreal, we just have to live with it though.

Before people jump on this being a troll, I can assure you it's not. I have the same problem. I would say I'm the epitome of beauty, but I'm certainly quite handsome, always have been and I've always known it due to the exaggerated female attention I've received because of my looks since primary school. Ugly people might fantasise about being beautiful, but the novelty and the attention would soon wear off and become irritating.

And then if you reject girls because you're genuinely not attracted to them you're branded as arrogant and full of yourself whereas a guy who did the same but was plain would often not be described as such.
    ye exactly. I've had so much drama from rejecting girls. And girls never respect your personal space. Always tryna steal your stuff to be 'flirty'.

or grind on you or just pounce and kiss you when you're drunk.

or grind on you or just pounce and kiss you when you're drunk.
    I've been groped by ugly girls before and because I'm a guy I'm supposed to like it. If you act outraged then you're accused of being either stuck up or gay. The double standards are unreal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.