Turn on thread page Beta

The single best thread ever posted on TSR! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    If you're referring to the ones that aren't about my personal dilemmas and issues, then thank you! :hugs: :kiss:
    yupp those ones haha
    no problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    I wasn't even here at the time, but have heard so much about it:

ISA's Mermaid Theory
    Actually 'sexual mermaid theory' :fyi:

I'll have to dig it out ... sure I saved a copy of the theory somewhere for future lols :rofl:
    It actually had parts which made quite a bit of sense, despite being rather unorthodox in presentation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    This has been asked before, and my answer remains the same:
    I have been sat here for a very long time laughing at the sausage thread :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mpagtches)

I'll have to dig it out ... sure I saved a copy of the theory somewhere for future lols :rofl:
    It actually had parts which made quite a bit of sense, despite being rather unorthodox in presentation.
    Please do, I've heard about it but never read it through :moon:

ReputationRep:
    For me, it has to be the educational threads like "intro to IB", and in particular Maths threads by TeeEm and Arsey (due to the quantity of resources they give, and also the help), which helped me far more than my teachers.

ReputationRep:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1698041

Found it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    all of the ones by shadowdweller and Black Rose , they make the best games
    I have to say, CC, your new avatar is much less cute than before. Im not racist or anything but it looks like a demon pig.

ReputationRep:
    I hereby retract what I said earlier about it making some sense.
    On second reading, it makes far less sense.

ReputationRep:
    I just dropped my steak pie face first on my kitchen floor! SPLAT!

:sad:

I couldn't bare to cook another one and my potatoes were already over boiled and I was hungry. So I scraped it up off the floor and put it onto my plate and ate it :indiff:

Am I going to die? Our Pet Cat eats off the floor and he is ok.

In really really hope I don;t end up chundering at 3am :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I have to say, CC, your new avatar is much less cute than before. Im not racist or anything but it looks like a demon pig.
    well i can't find the one i had before with a christmas hat on, this one will have to do until after christmas or until i can find another one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    No not yet I'm probably going to watch the episodes online because paying for prime only to watch top gear doesn't really make much sense haha
    Prime gets absurdly low viewing figures, it's been a complete failure for Amazon so far. It will be interesting to see if this changes their luck.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    found one Awesome Genius

ReputationRep:
    "I'm not racist or anything"

Famous last words lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Prime gets absurdly low viewing figures, it's been a complete failure for Amazon so far. It will be interesting to see if this changes their luck.
    Thats because its absolute and total crap. Theres nothing good on there AT ALL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    This has been asked before, and my answer remains the same:
    The ironic thing is, I wasn't asking a question. This can be best perceived by the lack of a question mark in the thread title. :yep:

I was suggesting that this actually is the single best thread ever posted on TSR. I challenge people to disprove that before the thread is closed.

ReputationRep:

I was suggesting that this actually is the single best thread ever posted on TSR. I challenge people to disprove that before the thread is closed.
    Want to discuses Sexual Mermaid theory? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    angry job seeker

ReputationRep:
    I hereby retract what I said earlier about it making some sense.
    On second reading, it makes far less sense.
    Do you identify as a Sexual Mermaid Catcher? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The ironic thing is, I wasn't asking a question. This can be best perceived by the lack of a question mark in the thread title. :yep:

Tough.

ReputationRep:
    Thats because its absolute and total crap. Theres nothing good on there AT ALL.
    Ha, yeah. It's such a pathetic attempt by Bezos to steal from Netflix but as time goes on, it's more and more clear that he can't do anything about Netflix and they have stolen that niche from the man who wants to control all niches. How can this be? Surely Lord Jeffrey of Bezos should control all things?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.