Great example of DWP cheating people out of disability benefits. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZZTop1)
    we are not bankrupt and never will be
    I disagree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I disagree
    We have ties with the elite who do that on purpose Camerons mates in the banking circle created the collapse to be balanced against the bottom to secure the money and assets of the elite

ReputationRep:
    We have ties with the elite who do that on purpose Camerons mates in the banking circle created the collapse to be balanced against the bottom to secure the money and assets of the elite
    The cause doesn't matter now, it doesn't change the situation we are in and certainly doesn't justify increases in spending.

ReputationRep:
    Will read through thread later, but even JSA has its issues, going back about 7 years ago they screwed up a transfer due to me moving then stopped my claim saying I never turned up, I did win the initial appeal but took 3 months only survived due to overdraft.

I rang daily to find out progess and also about my ongoing claim and was told I couldnt sign on until my appeal was sorted, once it was sorted even thoughI won they claimed I never turned up to sign on in 3 months therefore they wouldn't pay me anything.

So I won and lost at the same time, yet the reason why I didnt turn up was they never allocated me a time or advisor, I failed the 2nd appeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    The cause doesn't matter now, it doesn't change the situation we are in and certainly doesn't justify increases in spending.
    They carried it out on purpose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    They got voted in on their economic policy which by all accounts is working
    I thought the national debt is huge now. Like way bigger than any previous government has ever managed to accomplish. Thats what everyone keeps saying anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    They carried it out on purpose
    Again; that doesnt then justify increased government spending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I thought the national debt is huge now. Like way bigger than any previous government has ever managed to accomplish. Thats what everyone keeps saying anyway lol
    Debt and deficit are two different things.

Dixie is the difference between how much more you spend versus earn. Debt is how much you owe.

Due to labours feckless mismanagement the conservatives inherited a huge deficit which resulted in the debt increasing.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.