I don't know - not an expert.
    Astagh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PPF)
    Astagh.
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdf1444)
    Whats the best way to ask her out. Im kind of a bit shy.
    It's good to build up a rapport and dynamic with her first. Then when you think the moment is right, be confident and ask if she wants to go out for dinner? Important to be clear it's a date as she may think you're asking her as a friend/flatmate.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously before you do anythingggggg, think about whether the feelings are mutual. Shes's your flatmate so her being interested in you is top priority. And don't blow anything out of proportion, her being nice to you doesn't mean that she likes you, its her just being a good FRIEND. On to the other hand, expect the unexpected, if you truly like her, not just her looks, then you should still tell her how you feel, because you thinking about whether she likes you or not for along period of time, with no answers or certainties will leave you in a deep emotional predicament, plus you are flatmates in Uni so you will see her face every single day, just listening to love songs and imagining how the relationship will be like will not help in any sort of way, facing the issue before things escalate is the best way to approach your situation. HOWEVER I advise you not to tell her now, give yourself time to contemplate and watch out for any signs, any REAL signs, meaning if shes smiling at you ,she just finds whatever you said funny doesn't necessarily mean that she loves you, but if one of her friends tells you something or if you catch her looking at you sometimes, you might be lucky. That leads me on to another thing, try to talk to her friends more often,LOL I know that this sounds abit crazy but you need to be strategic with it, nowadays us men/boys get out hearts broken for no reason, sometimes its because we just inferred wrong and thought that the feelings were reciprocal when really the girl was just being a genuine good friend or you can also find yourself in a situation where the girl tries to be close to you because she needs a male best friend( if this happened you have been friendzoned) or the girl leads you on and ****s you over. But her not knowing might actually be an advantage to you (for now) now you can like make her like you, not talking about showing off or buying her roses, just the way that you talk to her, make her think that she can understand you and you can understand her. Moral of the story is, shes your flatmate so you want to take things slow, if you are going to tell her make sure that your feelings are based on her as a WHOLE, not just first impressions, you might find things that you don't like her about her or you can end up liking her more which should motivate you to tell her. Make sure that you and only a VERY VERY VERY VERY close friend knows about it, and make sure that this close friend doesn't tell anyone about your sentiments init. Lastly, if she says no or doesn't feel the same way, don't stop liking her straight away, I say keep on trying for about 6 MONTHS and by trying I mean just being close to her and talking to her, she might change her mind.BUT BIG BUT, after those 6 months FORGETTTT ABOUT HERRRRRR, and don't try hate her to make it go away it doesn't work, just look at her as a friend and that's it.

P.S Don't hold it for too long or it might be too late, she might be taken by the time you stop overthinking and find the balls to tell her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king123bridges)
    Seriously before you do anythingggggg, think about whether the feelings are mutual. Shes's your flatmate so her being interested in you is top priority. And don't blow anything out of proportion, her being nice to you doesn't mean that she likes you, its her just being a good FRIEND. On to the other hand, expect the unexpected, if you truly like her, not just her looks, then you should still tell her how you feel, because you thinking about whether she likes you or not for along period of time, with no answers or certainties will leave you in a deep emotional predicament, plus you are flatmates in Uni so you will see her face every single day, just listening to love songs and imagining how the relationship will be like will not help in any sort of way, facing the issue before things escalate is the best way to approach your situation. HOWEVER I advise you not to tell her now, give yourself time to contemplate and watch out for any signs, any REAL signs, meaning if shes smiling at you ,she just finds whatever you said funny doesn't necessarily mean that she loves you, but if one of her friends tells you something or if you catch her looking at you sometimes, you might be lucky. That leads me on to another thing, try to talk to her friends more often,LOL I know that this sounds abit crazy but you need to be strategic with it, nowadays us men/boys get out hearts broken for no reason, sometimes its because we just inferred wrong and thought that the feelings were reciprocal when really the girl was just being a genuine good friend or you can also find yourself in a situation where the girl tries to be close to you because she needs a male best friend( if this happened you have been friendzoned) or the girl leads you on and ****s you over. But her not knowing might actually be an advantage to you (for now) now you can like make her like you, not talking about showing off or buying her roses, just the way that you talk to her, make her think that she can understand you and you can understand her. Moral of the story is, shes your flatmate so you want to take things slow, if you are going to tell her make sure that your feelings are based on her as a WHOLE, not just first impressions, you might find things that you don't like her about her or you can end up liking her more which should motivate you to tell her. Make sure that you and only a VERY VERY VERY VERY close friend knows about it, and make sure that this close friend doesn't tell anyone about your sentiments init. Lastly, if she says no or doesn't feel the same way, don't stop liking her straight away, I say keep on trying for about 6 MONTHS and by trying I mean just being close to her and talking to her, she might change her mind.BUT BIG BUT, after those 6 months FORGETTTT ABOUT HERRRRRR, and don't try hate her to make it go away it doesn't work, just look at her as a friend and that's it.

P.S Don't hold it for too long or it might be too late, she might be taken by the time you stop overthinking and find the balls to tell her.
    Very long paragraph. But thabk you very much.

ReputationRep:
    get yer willy
    slap her silly

M8...I go to the same Uni and I think I know who you are if you're a first year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    M8...I go to the same Uni and I think I know who you are if you're a first year
    Hi how do you know who I am and who are you. And yes I am a first year.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am at uni and I really fancy a girl in my flat. I find her really attractive and I really like her personality. Shee is constantly on my mind. What do I do about this?

Thanks
    Err ask her out.

/thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Err ask her out.

/thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do I ask her out. I dont know if she fully completely likes me yet. We definitely get on.

ReputationRep:
    How do I ask her out. I dont know if she fully completely likes me yet. We definitely get on.
    Ask her it's the only way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Ask her it's the only way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whats the best way to ask her?

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best way to ask her?
    Try and make some sort of conversation for eg fav movies, worst movies and slyly ask her out to cinema or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best way to tell her I really like her without it sounding so random or sudden to her.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best way to tell her I really like her without it sounding so random or sudden to her.

Thanks
    There isn't one, just tell her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.