Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Tell me your honest opinions about me... ChickenMadness edition. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    You're welcome. In terms of how you come across around TSR, for some reason you always remind me of Proxenus. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is a total tangent but what is your avatar pic, because I swear it looks like a a horde of ostriches on a train track.

If it is your awesome.

ReputationRep:
    XD I'm unsure of whether your comment is sort of speaking in my voice and asking if that's that what I meant by my post - in which case the answer is no. :dance: Or if you're addressing those traits to me but joking¿ O_o OHMYG, I don't know. :woo: Sorry, Im not always great at identifying jokes/sarcasm over the internet. :emo: Either way, here's some cake. ----> :cake:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol no I've literally been told by someone else that you're really nice and cool (thought you'd be pleased to know). Thanks for the cake.

ReputationRep:
    Some of your comments make me laugh and you seem to be a chill kind of guy.

ReputationRep:
    Laid back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    ngl I have no idea what you mean lol
    Here here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jibola240)
    Laid back
    Not a laid guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Here here.
    This?

ReputationRep:
    If u still rock that stache then you're cool
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    You seem like an alright guy - you think you're funnier than you are, but hey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    This is a total tangent but what is your avatar pic, because I swear it looks like a a horde of ostriches on a train track.

If it is your awesome.
    XD Oh, it's a painting by my favourite Artist: 'Nuremberg'(1982) - Anselm Kiefer.
    Bahahah xD It does? No, I don't believe it is..However it totally could be¡! I mean, why not¿ If you see my avatar as ostriches then let it be ostrichesSSSs. Parrots > Ostriches btw. :awesome:

lol no I've literally been told by someone else that you're really nice and cool (thought you'd be pleased to know). Thanks for the cake.
    Aww, thats really kind - thanks a lot. :jumphug: <3 I didn't realise you were genuinely complimenting me + stuff. >.< Yes, ofc I'm pleased. ^-^ When TSRians say nice things it always makes me smile. That's okay, hopefully you wont feel as ill after consuming bc cake is the greatestttt. :woohoo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    XD Oh, it's a painting by my favourite Artist: 'Nuremberg'(1982) - Anselm Kiefer.
    Bahahah xD It does? No, I don't believe it is..However it totally could be¡! I mean, why not¿ If you see my avatar as ostriches then let it be ostrichesSSSs. Parrots > Ostriches btw. :awesome:

Aww, thats really kind - thanks a lot. :jumphug: <3 I didn't realise you were genuinely complimenting me + stuff. >.< Yes, ofc I'm pleased. ^-^ When TSRians say nice things it always makes me smile. That's okay, hopefully you wont feel as ill after consuming bc cake is the greatestttt. :woohoo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Parrots are best pet
    Cake is best food

:borat: And np.

ReputationRep:
    Used to be chilled now ridiculous... Wasting time on anti-feminism rants and supporting UKIP. Gone weird.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Parrots are best pet
    Name:  1445205013610.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  16.6 KB

That is why

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a few of your posts. You hate feminism lol and you're probably one of the most laid-back people on tsr with a nice sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Used to be chilled now ridiculous... Wasting time on anti-feminism rants and supporting UKIP. Gone weird.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Got bored of UKIP now. CherryWine managed to convince me that they're racist rofl. I'm on that Jeremy Corbyn hype . You're weird for being a feminist though. dost thou hate men?

(Original post by starlight82)
    I've seen a few of your posts. You hate feminism lol and you're probably one of the most laid-back people on tsr with a nice sense of humour
    Thanks, you too actually.

(Original post by Andy98)
    Name:  1445205013610.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  16.6 KB

That is why

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Andy98)
    You seem like an alright guy - you think you're funnier than you are, but hey

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know or mind if other people laugh. I only know that I do.

(Original post by Zuki)
    If u still rock that stache then you're cool
    I am indeed. It's longer than ever before.

ReputationRep:
    An alright chap.

You have in the past come across a bit too self-critical (if I remember correctly.) You should have more confidence in yourself.

(Sorry if I've got the wrong person.)

Also good intentions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    An alright chap.

You have in the past come across a bit too self-critical (if I remember correctly.) You should have more confidence in yourself.

(Sorry if I've got the wrong person.)

Also good intentions.
    ye I was a while ago because of that depression n other stuff. My life isn't crap anymore though so ye I'm fine now.

t y

ReputationRep:
    You are good at art

ReputationRep:
    im gazorpazorp ****ing field *****

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.