Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would this be gay? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

DISCLAIMER: no homo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you the same guy who was complaining about his pregnant gf throwing up last night???:curious::curious::curious:

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Cool story brah. It helps me fall asleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go to yotube . Search alafasy. Click on the first one. His voice is really relaxing

ReputationRep:
    Not gay. But if at any point during the night you happen to find his **** in your mouth or inside your arse, then some sort of boundary has been crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Gay isn't the word I'm thinking of here............
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gay isn't the word I'm thinking of here............
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd say Ilovehormones
    (Original post by Scott.)
    So you want a Nigerian with a wicked deep voice to put you to sleep?
    More like make you horny.

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Why not just pay him to record his voice and play that before you go to sleep? Saves you from having a stranger in your bedroom at night :/
    I can't remember the response I was initially going to give you, when I quoted this.

On a side note then, good idea! (If OP feels uneasy and wants to consider this.)

(Original post by Abdi112)
    LOOOOOOL this is soo messed up. Bahahaha what has this world come to.
    Oh, give it a break...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thickfreakness)
    Not gay. But if at any point during the night you happen to find his **** in your mouth or inside your arse, then some sort of boundary has been crossed.
    A moral boundary, or merely the boundary of a platonic relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Are you the same guy who was complaining about his pregnant gf throwing up last night???:curious::curious::curious:
    Probs.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf did i just read...

ReputationRep:
    Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've changed my opinion of you.

I now want to snuff a candle out for saying no homo (a metaphor) and now definitely believe you're a troll.

You can't judge until you've heard his voice, makes you think of beautiful moutins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mountains*

ReputationRep:
    This is some weird fantasy
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I. am. in. tears.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you have sleeping issues, have you tried listening to relaxing videos or whisper videos? I have a big problem falling asleep too and for the past 3-4 years the only way I fall asleep within minutes is when listening to relaxing videos with headphones on with full volume. If any of the videos stop playing, I end up waking up :erm:

Try something like this

ReputationRep:
    He'd have to be proper desperate for money, sounds like a weird night...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let's just say, once he has put you to sleep, you're the one who is gonna wake up with a deep voice (and a sore throat).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    Let's just say, once he has put you to sleep, you're the one who is gonna wake up with a deep voice (and a sore throat).
    A sore throat? the guys penis isn't covered in cockles

ReputationRep:
    You're like an actually funny (I use this word very loosely) version of Treypound

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    I've changed my opinion of you.

I now want to snuff a candle out for saying no homo (a metaphor) and now definitely believe you're a troll.

mountains*
    Called a typo, if you lack the intelligence to pick that up then you won't get far in life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unless he slips his smooth chocolate member inside you as you drift into sleep, then no, it's not gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantfeelmyface)
    Not at all, although I'd be wary of the attractive Nigerian male being in your house/flat/apartment after he's just put you to sleep. What could he do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unless for what you do when you sleep you don't know, ha ha

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.