Turn on thread page Beta

Good first date ideas for a 15 year old boy and 14 year old girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantfeelmyface)
    No need to exaggerate how evidently in awe you are of my socioeconomic status and achievements in the worlds of sports and academia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No need to exaggerate indeed

ReputationRep:
    No need to exaggerate how evidently in awe you are of my socioeconomic status and achievements in the worlds of sports and academia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why cant you think of date ideas then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    why cant you think of date ideas then
    Because I was simply assembling a large collection of pretentious members of my personal vocabulary in order to prove a metaphorical point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To those suggesting cinema, isnt that kind of boring? Sitting down next to each other for 2 hours not talking not interacting then going home?
    Am I missing the point here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess you could see it like that while at the cinema, but generally you'd get food before/after so can "interact" then - all about that Maccy D's cinema date at 14

If you don't know each other TOO well it can also be quite good as it kind of removes the pressure of having any awkward silences given there's a film on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    I guess you could see it like that while at the cinema, but generally you'd get food before/after so can "interact" then - all about that Maccy D's cinema date at 14

If you don't know each other TOO well it can also be quite good as it kind of removes the pressure of having any awkward silences given there's a film on
    McDonald's is the worst kind of food - cheap, disgusting, unhealthy, unpalatable, unethically sourced, just to name a few adjectives that apply to their establishment and foodstuffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    McDonald's is the worst kind of food - cheap, disgusting, unhealthy, unpalatable, unethically sourced, just to name a few adjectives that apply to their establishment and foodstuffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its actually quiet tasty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    netflix?
    N chill though... netflix without chillin is pointless

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the chicken and chip shop down the road.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Not a fan of the cinema if you're not going to do something (I,e a meal or drinks) afterwards. Kind of defeats the purpose if you're not going to interact with one another, which is the whole purpose of a first date. Bowling, drinks, a meal out, ice skating, walks, that kinda stuff is good.

ReputationRep:
    Netflix and chill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Not a fan of the cinema if you're not going to do something (I,e a meal or drinks) afterwards. Kind of defeats the purpose if you're not going to interact with one another, which is the whole purpose of a first date. Bowling, drinks, a meal out, ice skating, walks, that kinda stuff is good.
    You think it's OK for two teenagers to go for a meal? Not too "adulty" and weird? Not fun enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    take her to the barber shop, she can watch u get a fresh trim and boss man might giv u a discout cuz he's proud of u
    afterwards, go and get 6 wings for £1

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    You think it's OK for two teenagers to go for a meal? Not too "adulty" and weird? Not fun enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was talking generally, but in my eyes there's nothing wrong with it if both of you are up for it. Again, for a first date I would usually have one alongside something else that may be slightly less formal.

ReputationRep:
    gambardos?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well if you've got the money to afford a nice meal for two then go for it but I definitely couldn't at 14 lol

ReputationRep:
    Wacky warehouse

ReputationRep:
    Haha at 15 I was getting drunk at house parties and trying to shag anything that moved.
    You're worried about going on a date to mcdonalds because the food isnt ethically sourced.
    Granted I hung about with reprobates but what the **** is wrong with the youth of today!!?!?

ReputationRep:
    Toys R Us

ReputationRep:
    Go ape.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2015
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.