Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

God, i want him so much watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Lol the guys wouldn't know because girls wouldn't say anything :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    just wondering. If a guy i didn't like thought like that about me i'd be pretty creeped out and flattered at the same time. If i liked him i would love it ofc. so guys don't ever get creeped out by girls?
    If a girl said that to me I'd be flattered.
    If a guy said that to me I'd be flattered.

I think it says more about you if you do get creeped out by stuff like this.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh please, not again... :afraid:

(Original post by 0range)
    If a girl said that to me I'd be flattered.
    If a guy said that to me I'd be flattered.

I think it says more about you if you do get creeped out by stuff like this.
    well if a leering guy said that to me then hell yes i would be creeped out. it gives off weird stalking vibes. what does it say about me?

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Oh please, not again... :afraid:
    wut

ReputationRep:
    I am sure this feeling is mutual amongst girls
    But the feelings will depend on whether the guy find the girl attractive or not

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    If she's hot it would give me a semi. Possibly even a boner.
    Now I'm turned on.

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell her to go to start going to church and reading the bible regularly.

ReputationRep:
    Been there, for at least 2 years. Didn't really like her in the same way at the time - stayed best friends until very recently, then lost her, and realised two things: 1. I'd both become addicted to and taken for granted the feeling of being adored day-in day-out; 2. that I might actually feel more for her than I thought I would. **** my life.

(Original post by Hashim123)
    Been there, for at least 2 years. Didn't really like her in the same way at the time - stayed best friends until very recently, then lost her, and realised two things: 1. I'd both become addicted to and taken for granted the feeling of being adored day-in day-out; 2. that I might actually feel more for her than I thought I would. **** my life.
    did she say those words to u? you love her then?

ReputationRep:
    "I really think you should stop talking to me in this manner, mother."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    what if she wants all of you everyday. A relationship?
    No offence but if you're like many women, you are wanting the inaccessible. If you had it there a lot, you wouldn't want it as much or at all. It's a recurring cycle that women seem to go through.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.