Aliens
    2.56%
    Meteor strike
    5.13%
    Seismic/Mega Natural Disaster
    14.10%
    Vampires
    5.13%
    Spirts/Demons (includes revelations (bible) & other type of zombies)
    3.85%
    Mutant/Evolution of man
    2.56%
    Enhanced speices takeover
    3.85%
    Nuclear warfare/WW3 (or a mega war)
    11.54%
    Virus
    6.41%
    other
    2.56%

ReputationRep:
    Voted for WW3 survivor because, assuming I'm not part of ten generations of people who have to live underground due to nuclear radiation, say were all cryogenically frozen for 1000 years, I like the idea that afterwards everyone would be so sick of war, and multinational corporations would be destroyed, people would end up living simpler lives of the land as farmers and people wouldn't spend their lives trying to become rich or famous or any of that, It would be like it was for the first farmers thousands of years ago in the neolithic period, which to me, seems like a nicer and more peaceful life.

I am a bit partial to the idea of blowing a zombies head of though...

And dating Mila Kunis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Voted for WW3 survivor because, assuming I'm not part of ten generations of people who have to live underground due to nuclear radiation, say were all cryogenically frozen for 1000 years, I like the idea that afterwards everyone would be so sick of war, and multinational corporations would be destroyed, people would end up living simpler lives of the land as farmers and people wouldn't spend their lives trying to become rich or famous or any of that, It would be like it was for the first farmers thousands of years ago in the neolithic period, which to me, seems like a nicer and more peaceful life.

I am a bit partial to the idea of blowing a zombies head of though...

And dating Mila Kunis
    Couldn't the same thing happen after a zombie or alien invasion tho.
    Less radiation too

ReputationRep:
    We've definitely all been prepared for Zombies. It'll be all the nerds who survive :lol:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I'll go for natural disaster as then I might still have a chance of survival by reverting to a hunter gatherer lifestyle. Meteors and nuclear holocaust might destroy a lot of life and plants, making survival impossible. Shuffling zombies would be alright, but I don't think they'd ever cause an apocalypse just from being so slow.

If it's running, infected zombies I'm throwing myself head first in to the horde straight away. No way do I want to try living through that.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't there be an apocalypse where everyone but me turns into big-breasted female strippers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)

If it's running, infected zombies I'm throwing myself head first in to the horde straight away. No way do I want to try living through that.
    Nooooooooo!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Nooooooooo!
    It will be a selfless act and will also dramatically increase the chances of survival of the others. I'll happily take one for the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    It will be a selfless act and will also dramatically increase the chances of survival of the others. I'll happily take one for the team.
    But what about the little monkeys you leave behind? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    enhanced species take over

humans are stupid and they might keep some of us (me) to keep them entertained while they take care of the planet properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellthom)
    enhanced species take over

humans are stupid and they might keep some of us (me) to keep them entertained while they take care of the planet properly.
    Humans stupid... yeah but as I've seen in movies (a bad reference ),
    conflict can still arise within mutants, enhanced species (All I can think of are apes, cats and dogs) and alien societies.

Just sayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Couldn't the same thing happen after a zombie or alien invasion tho.
    Less radiation too
    Potentially, but I imagine zombies would take a really long time to wipe out whereas WW3 considering nuclear weapons, would last a pretty short amount of time, and then after being frozen underground for 1000 years (My post was assuming this becomes possible) then such a way of life could start pretty much straight away.
    With aliens due to them being far more advanced than us, I feel like if aliens did decide they wanted to kill of the human race, they could probably do it before we even noticed they were there.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i put 'other'

i would try and survive a guinea pig apocylypse then when i survive i can live in a world filled with piggies :godancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Potentially, but I imagine zombies would take a really long time to wipe out whereas WW3 considering nuclear weapons, would last a pretty short amount of time, and then after being frozen underground for 1000 years (My post was assuming this becomes possible) then such a way of life could start pretty much straight away.With aliens due to them being far more advanced than us, I feel like if aliens did decide they wanted to kill of the human race, they could probably do it before we even noticed they were there.
    True, though aliens being advanced is a wildcard because the could be dumb. But also in retrospect, in a war, your country/faction could lose then no cryogen freezing, well if domination and/or slavery happens

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    i put 'other'

i would try and survive a guinea pig apocylypse then when i survive i can live in a world filled with piggies :godancing:
    Technically that falls under enhanced species takeover - unless they aren't enhanced

Ooooo, you're themed up for Halloween.:laugh:
    Are your guinea pigs getting ready for the day too?? :lockstock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Zombies bruv#DarylDixonEdit: I should say Global warming and Ice age falls under Natural Disaster (even if it's man made )

I don't see the difference.

But I'd rather zombies.

Easy as hell to murk: just go for the head. Shaun of The Dead, thank you.

Aliens is...war. Like you don't know how to stop them. It'll be like District 9; so uncool. Where the gov't has to give them a habitat, keep them secluded, and study them. It'll take generations before they are "sent" back, and then peace treaties with their planet. Yea I'm no scientologist but that actually sounds scary and humans prob have no shot against them.

Meteor strikes have happened already. If it happened to where I am (unlucky) I mean I don't know what happens when a meteor strikes, like impact. Will the fire off the meteor burn everything down? It sounds like hell, literally. It also sounds like there's not much I can do at all. Nah.

Natural disaster like hurricane or tornado? I mean...unless it was something that devastated the whole country, if it just happened to my community, sounds like your house burning down or something. It doesn't sound fun, it sounds sad.

Vampires? I mean...not a very apocalyptic species are they? They might try to change every human into a vampire, but I'd just stake em. They're scary and superhuman and look like us so you wouldn't really know human from vamp. Hmm sounds kinda erotic but I'm not in the mood to fall in love with a dead guy who wants to bite me everyday.

Hell no not a demon apocalypse! Where they possess people. Like that movie Devil, where you had to find out the devil in the elevator lift. Oh no, that sounds almost like life anyway; who's evil, who isn't? No thanks.

Mutant sounds like zombie, kind of. Like gov't experiment gone ****. Mutants are vicious like 28 Days Later. That movie was tragic lol Idk if I'd want to live.

Advanced species? Sounds like anime. Where humans went down on the food chain, you mean? Or Lord of the Rings with the orcs? lol Kinda cool....as long as they don't execute us on sight and let us reproduce as people, sure. I'd co-habitate with them. If they're pure evil like orcs though I'd definitely join an army to kill them off, unless they keep coming. Then they might enslave us or something. Still sounds cool if they let us live...

Nuclear warfare is most realistic. And if I'd have to live in a bunker knowing just by being my race, religion, or speaking a language would make me dead and I'd be some Anne Frank? Sounds boring as ****. I'd probably join the army for that.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe you never listed Super Artificial Intelligence.

I voted Zombies because that'd be easiest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    I don't see the difference.

But I'd rather zombies.

Easy as hell to murk: just go for the head. Shaun of The Dead, thank you.

Aliens is...war. Like you don't know how to stop them. It'll be like District 9; so uncool. Where the gov't has to give them a habitat, keep them secluded, and study them. It'll take generations before they are "sent" back, and then peace treaties with their planet. Yea I'm no scientologist but that actually sounds scary and humans prob have no shot against them.

Meteor strikes have happened already. If it happened to where I am (unlucky) I mean I don't know what happens when a meteor strikes, like impact. Will the fire off the meteor burn everything down? It sounds like hell, literally. It also sounds like there's not much I can do at all. Nah.

Natural disaster like hurricane or tornado? I mean...unless it was something that devastated the whole country, if it just happened to my community, sounds like your house burning down or something. It doesn't sound fun, it sounds sad.

Vampires? I mean...not a very apocalyptic species are they? They might try to change every human into a vampire, but I'd just stake em. They're scary and superhuman and look like us so you wouldn't really know human from vamp. Hmm sounds kinda erotic but I'm not in the mood to fall in love with a dead guy who wants to bite me everyday.

Hell no not a demon apocalypse! Where they possess people. Like that movie Devil, where you had to find out the devil in the elevator lift. Oh no, that sounds almost like life anyway; who's evil, who isn't? No thanks.

Mutant sounds like zombie, kind of. Like gov't experiment gone ****. Mutants are vicious like 28 Days Later. That movie was tragic lol Idk if I'd want to live.

Advanced species? Sounds like anime. Where humans went down on the food chain, you mean? Or Lord of the Rings with the orcs? lol Kinda cool....as long as they don't execute us on sight and let us reproduce as people, sure. I'd co-habitate with them. If they're pure evil like orcs though I'd definitely join an army to kill them off, unless they keep coming. Then they might enslave us or something. Still sounds cool if they let us live...

Nuclear warfare is most realistic. And if I'd have to live in a bunker knowing just by being my race, religion, or speaking a language would make me dead and I'd be some Anne Frank? Sounds boring as ****. I'd probably join the army for that.
    That summary

And orcs aren't advanced, they are extra emely dumb
    I meant Planet of the Apes or Cats and Dogs (if they were enhanced in the first place) enhanced
    Plus mutants think X-Men

Vampires = Erotic fantasy? Since when
    Do vamp lovers associate vampires with eromance??

Otherwise the rest is too simple

(Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Can't believe you never listed Super Artificial Intelligence.

I voted Zombies because that'd be easiest.
    Oh my :facepalm2:,
    I forgot the machines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    That summary

And orcs aren't advanced, they are extra emely dumb
    I meant Planet of the Apes or Cats and Dogs (if they were enhanced in the first place) enhanced
    Plus mutants think X-Men

Vampires = Erotic fantasy? Since when
    Do vamp lovers associate vampires with eromance??

Otherwise the rest is too simple

Oh my :facepalm2:,
    I forgot the machines
    Oh my God yes the machines, the robots :eek: That sounds epic!!!!

And Idk but look at Anne Rice and Twilight and Underworld, etc. Apparently...vamps are sexy :confused:.

Ah like X-men so superhuman. Hmmm...well, if I'm not one I'd be pissed. And I'd be worried that they'd colonize and try to take over, like Magneto. Well if there are superheros to save the day (and I'm not one of them ), I wouldn't be worried or excited about that. I'd probably turn into one of those wanna be superheros lmaoo.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God yes the machines, the robots :eek: That sounds epic!!!!

And Idk but look at Anne Rice and Twilight and Underworld, etc. Apparently...vamps are sexy :confused:.

Ah like X-men so superhuman. Hmmm...well, if I'm not one I'd be pissed. And I'd be worried that they'd colonize and try to take over, like Magneto. Well if there are superheros to save the day (and I'm not one of them ), I wouldn't be worried or excited about that. I'd probably turn into one of those wanna be superheros lmaoo.
    I'd be pissed too. To be honest I'll wonder if they want eliminate us or enslave us. Because it can go either (or both) way.

And the thing with vampires, WW3, mutants and maybe aliens or animals, there should be someone/thing on their side fighting for us.
    So if you were to become superhuman (or or vampire since people actually want to be one), please fight for the humans :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I'd be pissed too. To be honest I'll wonder if they want eliminate us or enslave us. Because it can go either (or both) way.

And the thing with vampires, WW3, mutants and maybe aliens or animals, there should be someone/thing on their side fighting for us.
    So if you were to become superhuman (or or vampire since people actually want to be one), please fight for the humans :puppyeyes:
    That would be hard to be a vampire or werewolf or wizard (Harry Potter! Make me a wizard!! *cries* lol), and fight for people. You see the divide between fantasy being and humans. Everyone hates us people lol Why fight for humans? As a human you'd want someone to fight for you, but as a supernatural being you...wouldn't give two craps, right? Perhaps work on peace treaties between the two groups instead lol

ReputationRep:
    That would be hard to be a vampire or werewolf or wizard (Harry Potter! Make me a wizard!! *cries* lol), and fight for people. You see the divide between fantasy being and humans. Everyone hates us people lol Why fight for humans? As a human you'd want someone to fight for you, but as a supernatural being you...wouldn't give two craps, right? Perhaps work on peace treaties between the two groups instead lol
    I know more about superhumans than the supernatural. And I know for a fact that they would want to be seen as normal/need human approval.

At least I know werewolves and wizards would happily sign at a peace treaty, They don't need a lot of help from humans
    Vampires tho They need blood, some can't go into the light, some could use humans for other immoral needs (witches too). So no treaty signage

And don't werewolves tend to act more dog than wolf these days

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.