Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    tell your parents and put it on utube plz

(Original post by Zuki)
    He's probably older than your parents huh?
    He's probs old enough to her grandad tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Troll attempt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be honest... considering he has dementia and his age, I'm not even going to say he's taking advantage of you... it seems more like you're taking advantage of him, if this isn't a troll post. In any case, you just need to stop.

/Thread

this is a joke right?
    If not, there is a reason he is praying on girls who could be the age of his grandchildren. Age isn't important, but it gets important when you're talking about a relationship between someone who's not an adult yet, and someone who's in their last stage of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KarleyCanDoIt)
    i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.
    Before replying to this, I took a look at your profile. You have 20 post counts. Not an obvious troll. I took a look at your threads but this seems to be the first one. Red flag. Then I read some of your posts. And apparently, you have been told off for trolling. Red flag.

I am going to conclude that this thread is likely to be a troll thread.

If it isn't, you should know that dementia is disease that inhibits your cognitive abilities. Since consent is dependent on the maturity of your cognitive abilities, it makes sense to consider that someone with dementia is probably not able to consent. So you should find someone else. Someone within a reasonable range from your age.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't he a peado then?

ReputationRep:
    Are you ****ing serious right now !?
    Please tell me you are trolling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rated_r)
    he has dementia but was able to sext you that dont make sense
    I doubt dementia stops you from wanting sex lol

ReputationRep:
    He can splash his pensioner money on you lmao I recommend Dubai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KarleyCanDoIt)
    i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.
    Don't end up like Anna Nicole Smith.

ReputationRep:
    For OPs sake, I hope this is a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You cannot possibly be serious.
    (Original post by Bridget Jones)
    Definite troll! But then, avatar = selfie, makes it more personal...

Don't know what to think!

Surely this is like preying on the elderly, since he's in a vulnerable frame of mind, due to the dementia?
    (Original post by AsandaLFC)
    Troll attempt

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Take a look at OP's previous posts. OP is likely to be a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E air)
    lel, does he giv u rides on his wheel chair?
    Omg I can't breathe :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao

ReputationRep:
    Would be better if he was 69

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's probs old enough to her grandad tbh.
    He's probably old enough to take her grandad's seat on the bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zetamcfc)
    What is your thread?
    this one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3667913

ReputationRep:
    Please don't be serious

holy ****

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.