Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, do you wear make up everyday or is it only when you go out? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If im going to college i wear a little bit or if im going out to meet mates i will wear abit more
    If im staying in or nist going somewhere where i dont really care then i dont wear any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just wondering if you wear make up everyday. Ive been dating my girlfriend for 2months now and every time i see her she is wearing make up, even when i go to her house to chill sometimes.
    i just wear makeup when i go out

ReputationRep:
    Nobody got time for dat shiz, I'd rather take the extra 20 minutes sleeping. I only wear make up when there's birthday parties or I'm going out somewhere special. But when I was younger I wore it more than I do now. I actually prefer the more natural look on myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear make up at all, whether in the house or out. The only time I can see myself wearing any make up at all lately is for my mum's wedding as my auntie is a make artist and she is doing my mum's make up on the day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wear simple make up every day, just a bit of bb cream and eye-liner if I can be arsed with some mascara. But if I go out out then I'll probably put on some eye shadow too. I also usually go over my brows, but I dyed my eyebrows the other day (my eye brows are like blond and barely visible and my hair is dark...weird) so I don't need to for at couple of weeks now.

ReputationRep:
    I probably wear it a couple of times a year on special occasions. When I was fourteen/fifteen I used to wear it every day but can't be bothered now.

ReputationRep:
    Never used makeup in my life. 2sik4u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    All women must have there hair tied back and wear no makeup.
    William, it's not the 18th century anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by United1892)
    William, it's not the 18th century anymore.
    Nobody ever said it was.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody ever said it was.
    Your opinions appear to be from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    i dont wear it if im not doing anything but if im going to uni/work/out with friends i'll put it on so thats most days
    OMG, we actually have Megara on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Only when going out. No reason to wear unnecessary make up everyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your opinions appear to be from there
    My opinions are informed from that time period. So I know what it was like and in many ways include the way people dressed it was superior to today.

ReputationRep:
    My opinions are informed from that time period. So I know what it was like and in many ways include the way people dressed it was superior to today.
    How was it better?

ReputationRep:
    How was it better?
    Modesty.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I feel fine without it I don't wear any at all...

Nah makeup annoys me... But lip gloss/stick and mascara. Only when i haven't slept and eyes look bad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.