Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your eye and hair colour combo and whats considered the most attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    Blue/green/grey eyes (i normally get told a colour from that range, lately people have been leaning towards green)
    Brown hair

Im happy with my eye colour, quite like it, have no issue with my hair colour but sometimes i wish it was abit more interesting.
    Ive never been attracted to a blonde though, not consciously gone through and thought ugh blonde but i came to the realisation that i just dont find them as attractive, wouldnt rule someone out on that principle though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    red and yellow eyes are for sure weird looking, but i've honestly never seen people with them.
    I have seen plenty of Albinos in South Africa with red eyes.

And I wouldn't call them weird looking, just different.

As in different to the norm, not different in that way.

ReputationRep:
    Black hair, dark brown eyes

ReputationRep:
    Light brown eyes, brown hair
    And I find darker eye/hair colours more attractive

ReputationRep:
    Blue eyes, brown hair.

ReputationRep:
    brown/red/blonde hair and brown eyes. I like blue eyes, red hair because it's the rarest and I know a girl who has them and she looks hot

ReputationRep:
    brown eyes, light brown hair

ReputationRep:
    Dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

I love the colour of my eyes lol, although I'd prefer a slightly fairer hair colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    That's quite ignorant, calling them weird, a lot or people find dark hair, dark eyes very attractive.

So why must they change their genetics simply to please you?
    I never said they were weird. I also never said anything about dark hair/eyes. It can happen with lighter eyes too. I didn't mean offence I just meant personally I find people whose eyes and hair are different colours more attractive? Isn't that what this whole thread is about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    I never said they were weird. I also never said anything about dark hair/eyes. It can happen with lighter eyes too. I didn't mean offence I just meant personally I find people whose eyes and hair are different colours more attractive? Isn't that what this whole thread is about?
    Nah It's okay I am not offended my eyes don't match my hair anyway. I was just saying that why would you be "weirded out by someone who had the same eye color and hair color", as most people have pretty similar hair and eye color, but it's your prerogative and you have a right to be weirded out by whatever you want.

ReputationRep:
    Nah It's okay I am not offended my eyes don't match my hair anyway. I was just saying that why would you be "weirded out by someone who had the same eye color and hair color", as most people have pretty similar hair and eye color, but it's your prerogative and you have a right to be weirded out by whatever you want.
    The 'eye' is back, this calls for celebration! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    I have hazel/green eyes and brown hair. The guys I end up going for have all coincidentally (no sarcasm) had blonde hair and brown eyes.
    I don't think I've met anyone with blonde hair and brown eyes. I'm not even sure if it's possible lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    I don't think I've met anyone with blonde hair and brown eyes. I'm not even sure if it's possible lol
    I have and I hate him :rant: I hate that combo so much now, it's unbelievable. Well that and everything else that resembles him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    The 'eye' is back, this calls for celebration! :woo:
    Imagine how excited you'd be if I posted both my eyes?:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have and I hate him :rant: I hate that combo so much now, it's unbelievable. Well that and everything else that resembles him.
    Okay then

ReputationRep:
    Imagine how excited you'd be if I posted both my eyes?:lol:
    Lets leave that up to imagination shall we :curious:

No but on a serious note, they remind me of an optical illusion. Because they look really blue, but then they also look really green. You could describe them as 'teal' but that sounds stupid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    Okay then

Ugh I hate him, I hate, I HAAATEEE him
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, I don't mean to scare you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    HATE HIM

ReputationRep:
    Murky green eyes and long dark brown hair. *would bang*

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I hate him, I hate, I HAAATEEE him
    Who is it that you hate like that then?:erm:

Surely you can't have resentment towards all guys of Blonde hair and brown eyes?

ReputationRep:
    Who is it that you hate like that then?:erm:

Surely you can't have resentment towards allow guys of Blonde hair and brown eyes?
    This person...who I HATE

Yeah but blonde hair and brown eyes reminds me of his hideousness.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.