Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    I think half this site has offers from Warwick.
    And bath sent me an offer at the start of the month so they're really quick.
    Exeter is so slow that the only thing I got from them was an acknowledgement??
    For what subject?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Surrey yesterday (Physics).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desmoulins)
    Warwick, of course... I also know people who've got them from Kent, Lancaster, Glasgow, Kings, and Cardiff Still waiting for all of mine, I applied to Cambridge, Durham, St Andrews, Exeter & Edinburgh a couple weeks ago now... That said, it's for French & Russian so I assume everything will have to go through two departments which takes longer.
    What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    King's were very quick for me

ReputationRep:
    I know people have offers from Warwick, Kings, Queen Mary, Sheffield, Leeds, York and Durham but I think it really depends on what department i guess

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer or know someone that has got an offer for computer science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSD07)
    My friend got one from Warwick
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    A girl in my year got an offer for Biochemistry from Bristol less than a week after she sent in her application! She also received one from Newcastle.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ombtom)
    I got an offer from Surrey yesterday (Physics).
    Congrats!! Will it be one of your firm or insurance choices? Or is it to early to say? :laugh:

(Original post by SSD07)
    I think Princepieman has got an offer (correct me if I'm wrong ) for a CompSci course somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Lel I think Warwick is definitely one of the fastest xD I sent off my application on the 7th I think and got an offer for Biomed (back-up course) on the same day hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Kings for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Congrats!! Will it be one of your firm or insurance choices? Or is it to early to say? :laugh:
    Possible insurance choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaywardWriter)
    I sent my application on monday, so yeah i'll just wait patiently, lol
    People got their offers after a couple of days so hopefully you'll get it before the monday coming up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    SSD07 ,it appears that UnknownDude has received a CompSci offer from Kings! Drop him a PM or quote him in this thread if you'd like to ask questions, know more etc etc

edit: ombtom sorry I mistook you for another user!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)

I think Princepieman has got an offer (correct me if I'm wrong ) for a CompSci course somewhere.
    I wish!! I've been waiting a good month or so now, recieved absolutely nothing - aside from a second reference request from Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSD07)
    I got an offer for Computer Science at Warwick, and my friend has one for Computer Science from Kings.

Others seem to be so slow xD

ReputationRep:
    Slowest must be the big Uni's cos they pretend to take way more info into account. Highly doubt they give each applicant more than a min after all data has been collected, shouldn't really take 3-4 months lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    Lel I think Warwick is definitely one of the fastest xD I sent off my application on the 7th I think and got an offer for Biomed (back-up course) on the same day hahaha!
    If biomed is your back-up do you mind me asking which course was your ideal one that you applied for? Is it medicine by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hrey0017)
    If biomed is your back-up do you mind me asking which course was your ideal one that you applied for? Is it medicine by any chance?
    Hey Yeah, Medicine is my primary one !!

ReputationRep:
    Warwick york Birmingham Bristol Manchester all quick with my friends and I

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.