Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Goy offers from Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool and Lancaster (unconditional) for BSc. Just waiting for York now. Anyone got an offer from York?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenastephenson)
    I've got all my offers now! All to do BA or human as such, just don't know wether to choose Cardiff or KCL as my firm
    I'm putting Cardiff as my firm because I love the look of the course soo much. Only worried because I know I'm not going to get an A in English lit and they've offered 3 As haha. What was your offer for Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyparf)
    I'm putting Cardiff as my firm because I love the look of the course soo much. Only worried because I know I'm not going to get an A in English lit and they've offered 3 As haha. What was your offer for Cardiff?
    Congratulations on your offers! I also received an offer for Cardiff, and the course does look really interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Where do you think you'll put as your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Where do you think you'll put as your firm?
    I am really hoping for an offer for Exeter but have not received an offer. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it'll be Cardiff and Birmingham as my insurance

ReputationRep:
    got an unconditional for MA Geography from Glasgow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slothonist)
    got an unconditional for MA Geography from Glasgow
    Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know I have asked this before but I was just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Exeter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy5050)
    Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarthaHG)
    Goy offers from Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool and Lancaster (unconditional) for BSc. Just waiting for York now. Anyone got an offer from York?
    What course have you applied for at York? I've applied for Human Geography and Environment with Industry year and they haven't got back to me yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaskB)
    What course have you applied for at York? I've applied for Human Geography and Environment with Industry year and they haven't got back to me yet.
    For environmental geography but my friend got an offer for the human course on Tuesday so you'll probably hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind me asking which universities you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Course not! Cardiff, KCL, Queen Mary, Reading and Bath Spa

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff offered me AAB, I'm sure you'll get AAA fine if you put the work in! And yeh I know the course does look really good why I'm so stuck ahah!

ReputationRep:
    I've got offers from Exeter, Durham and York! Just waiting on St Andrews and Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becketts)
    I've got offers from Exeter, Durham and York! Just waiting on St Andrews and Cambridge.
    Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when you sent off your ucas application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when you sent off your ucas application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! I sent mine off early, probably the second week in October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becketts)
    Thanks! I sent mine off early, probably the second week in October.
    You must be so pleased! I am really hoping for an offer from Exeter, when did you receive an offer from them? Sorry for asking so many questions but do you mind me asking which is your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any offers from Uni of Bristol for their Bsc?
    Other than Bristol which I'm waiting for I've received offers from Durham, Kings, Nottingham and Cardiff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reedmylips)
    Has anyone received any offers from Uni of Bristol for their Bsc?
    Other than Bristol which I'm waiting for I've received offers from Durham, Kings, Nottingham and Cardiff
    I have received an offer from Bristol about two weeks ago, you will probably hear from them soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.