Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    Ok so i can go off and make the Satanist soc that would be allowed?
    Wanna do it?

:devil:

ReputationRep:
    Carlisle Cathedral. Been here a number of times it is a beautiful place.

http://www.paradoxplace.com/Photo%20...1707sAR800.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Wanna do it?

:devil:
    Already done it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Carlisle Cathedral. Been here a number of times it is a beautiful place.

http://www.paradoxplace.com/Photo%20...1707sAR800.jpg
    So as Anglicans, do we maintain that the current Church of England is the true successor to the Catholic Church first established by Saint Peter?

The true apostolic succession?

ReputationRep:
    So as Anglicans, do we maintain that the current Church of England is the true successor to the Catholic Church first established by Saint Peter?
    High Church Anglicans like myself do. We hold to the Church as a reformed Catholic Church in England. Breaking with Rome because of its corruption and sinfully power.

ReputationRep:
    High Church Anglicans like myself do. We hold to the Church as a reformed Catholic Church in England. Breaking with Rome because of its corruption and sinfully power.
    From my conversations with various Christians I certainly got this impression, one even said they are more Catholic than Catholics.

What are your thoughts on taking communion, do you believe in the miracle of the Eucharist?

ReputationRep:
    From my conversations with various Christians I certainly got this impression, one even said they are more Catholic than Catholics.

What are your thoughts on taking communion, do you believe in the miracle of the Eucharist?
    The differences are we don't believe in transubstantiation and we use the English language. Apart from that it is basically the same. Though the Church does have a more Protestant than Reformed view these days. I as a High Church Anglican hold to the Church as it was founded.

ReputationRep:

Because the word Catholic is used to mean Orthodox. its funny

ReputationRep:
    The differences are we don't believe in transubstantiation and we use the English language. Apart from that it is basically the same. Though the Church does have a more Protestant than Reformed view these days. I as a High Church Anglican hold to the Church as it was founded.
    That is a key difference in fact

What are your thoughts on condoms, if you have your Wilma walker, would you wrap it up or go bareback like a Catholic?

Because the word Catholic is used to mean Orthodox. its funny
    I thought it meant universal.

ReputationRep:

What are your thoughts on condoms, if you have your Wilma walker, would you wrap it up or go bareback like a Catholic?
    Sex with a condom is immoral.

ReputationRep:

I thought it meant universal.
    "From the second half of the second century, the word began to be used to mean "orthodox" (non-heretical), "because Catholics claimed to teach the whole truth, and to represent the whole Church, while heresy arose out of the exaggeration of some one truth and was essentially partial and local""
    then in 380 it was made that only followers of the popes of Rome and Alexandria could call themselves Catholic Christians lol

ReputationRep:
    Can Baptists join?

ReputationRep:
    What if having sex without a condom would cause the spreading of STIs and even severe ones like HIV or AIDS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Can Baptists join?
    If they like.

ReputationRep:
    What if having sex without a condom would cause the spreading of STIs and even severe ones like HIV or AIDS?
    How about not having sex until married and then only in the conception of another human life?

ReputationRep:
    Actually not a lot of people know this, but the Catholic Church goes even further than that, blowjobs and anal sex as well as handjobs are all off the menu, what are your personal thoughts on these things?

ReputationRep:
    How about not having sex until married and then only in the conception of another human life?
    my question included people that have sex when married.
    you can get HIV and AIDS from other methods then having sex you know.

ReputationRep:
    Actually not a lot of people know this, but the Catholic Church goes even further than that, blowjobs and anal sex as well as handjobs are all off the menu, what are your personal thoughts on these things?
    These are immoral.

ReputationRep:
    my question included people that have sex when married.
    you can get HIV and AIDS from other methods then having sex you know.
    In that case they shouldn't have sex then.

ReputationRep:
    In that case they shouldn't have sex then.
    why not allow condoms instead?
    you do know that not having sex could also effect the relationship?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.