Turn on thread page Beta

is it sad that I watched Inside Out? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Repeat after me:

Hakuna Matata

Why am I using a Lion King reference? Because that too is a Disney movie. And you are never too old for Disney movies. So Hakuna Matata, no worries, just enjoy whatever film you want!

I myself love Inside Out too It's a good film

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's a beautiful film.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I remember watching this film in September (quite late) and I honestly have never felt so moved by any film in my life. It's just so nostalgic and relatable to many people as it explores the emotions of kids as they grow older.

I was on the verge of crying and I'm a 21 year old guy for god's sake!

But wow!! This film is deep and I mean really deep for a 'U' rated film... Like some of the explored topics below.

Spoiler:
    Show

• When Riley loses all of her islands of personality and is left in a state of no emotion
    • When bing bong 'dies'
    • When we recall our core memories and how they become sad memories as we reflect on our past
    • The struggle with moving places and having to adjust to change

Best animated movie of 2015 hands down. Pixar have really created a gem and they even got psychologists to make sure all the information was accurate.

Also, what's up with that stupid Lava song before Inside Out started? I thought I was in the wrong movie when I saw that. Song is really catchy though...

ReputationRep:
    Nope! I watched it on the plane to Florida in September and loved it

I'm a huge Disney fan and can't ever see myself growing out of it.

ReputationRep:
    Not sad at all. I was looking really forward to seeing it and I watched it a few weeks ago tbh I was disappointed in it. I thought it was really dull and predictable but it's a kids movie, you don't expect a serious and attention grabbing storyline from it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.