Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "W⃗h⃗y⃗'s⃗ y⃗o⃗u⃗r⃗ m⃗o⃗u⃗t⃗h⃗ m⃗o⃗v⃗i⃗n⃗g⃗, h⃗u⃗h⃗, s⃗o⃗r⃗r⃗y⃗?, D⃗I⃗A⃗R⃗Y⃗". - M⃗y⃗ h⃗e⃗a⃗d⃗ o⃗f⃗ y⃗e⃗a⃗r⃗ w⃗h⃗e⃗n⃗ y⃗o⃗u⃗ t⃗a⃗l⃗k⃗ o⃗u⃗t⃗ o⃗f⃗ t⃗e⃗r⃗m.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is how I roll
    Come outside Ill show you a better version of bodyguard
    Why are you looking at the homeless outside when Im here in class
    THe unnanounced test in on Monday
    321 and the countdown has begun

ReputationRep:
    My chemistry teacher at secondary school told us his BS life stories such as falling down the side of the Grand Canyon, breaking his leg and climbing back up.

Also forgotten the context but he held up some fertiliser and said: basically this is plant food.

ReputationRep:
    "stop playing with your watch, it looks like you're trying to detonate something" I'm muslim...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alimunir2512)
    "stop playing with your watch, it looks like you're trying to detonate something" I'm muslim...
    that's not even weird, that's just offensive, smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah910)
    that's not even weird, that's just offensive, smh
    honestly, I confronted her on it and she apologized and said she was making a james bond joke...

ReputationRep:
    honestly, I confronted her on it and she apologized and said she was making a james bond joke...
    even if she was joking i still think it was unnecessary for her to say it...

ReputationRep:
    Do your work

ReputationRep:
    "I looked myself up on Urban Dictionary with my year tens. It was all true."

Article in question made an awful lot of innuendos about their partner...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah910)
    even if she was joking i still think it was unnecessary for her to say it...
    in a situation like this, i always look at a persons intentions and bcos i could tell she was not at all being malicious i didnt let it get to me

ReputationRep:
    in a situation like this, i always look at a persons intentions and bcos i could tell she was not at all being malicious i didnt let it get to me
    fair enough

ReputationRep:
    I always remember in junior school our teacher was read a book or something and and asked, 'does anyone know what a mango is?'. (that's innocent enough?)

She then turns to the this black girl and says, 'I bet you know what one is, don't you <girls name>?'

...Even at 7 we cringed!

I also had an English teacher who was a bit of a snob, so he wasn't too happy at being lumbered with set 3 for GCSE. This coupled with him being due to retire at the end of the year meant he just seemed to give up caring..

There were also rumors he was knocking back whiskey in his office (or his 'room of doom' as he called it) at dinner time...which would have explained a lot.

He used to regularly call us cretins and likened this one lad to a 'smoking baboon'

A particular highlight though was when he randomly grabbed a girls denim jacket off the back of her chair, put it on and started prancing about the room...

Don't get me wrong it was a laugh...but probably for the best that he came down with some (never fully explained) 'illness' for the last 2 terms...to be replaced with two of the best teachers I ever had.

ReputationRep:
    You'd make a good wife for me. Baring in mind I'm 18 and this teacher is in their 40s, totally cringe

ReputationRep:
    We were learning about static electricity in year 10 physics and our teacher (who looked like a total creep) got this rod and a cloth to 'demonstrate static electricity to us and so he started rubbing the rod (:sadnod:) and said 'I can either choose to rub it fast, rough and hard, or slowly and smoothly' all whilst holding it there and physically rubbing the rod :sick:.
    To make it worse, he even said "I'll give you all a minute to get that image out of your minds.

Needless to say I will never forget static electricity.

ReputationRep:
    my teacher made me sit in a cupboard for an hour...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaywardWriter)
    You'd make a good wife for me. Baring in mind I'm 18 and this teacher is in their 40s, totally cringe
    Says you are 17 on your profile :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    My old chemistry teacher used to say Co*k instead of Coke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    my teacher made me sit in a cupboard for an hour...
    Is that your twin sister in your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Is that your twin sister in your avatar?
    siamese twin actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    siamese twin actually
    Oh.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.