Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Article: The dating rulebook- 12 secrets of the perfect date watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Yousf)
    whattttttt
    yep, I'm probably the reason they introduced the fines in the first place.

I was late over 40 times last year :eek: oversleeping most days :mmm: (bad, I know). And then the guy had the audacity to say that lateness was directly correlated with people underachieving :hmmm: I did not underachieve m8 :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    yep, I'm probably the reason they introduced the fines in the first place.

I was late over 40 times last year :eek: oversleeping most days :mmm: (bad, I know). And then the guy had the audacity to say that lateness was directly correlated with people underachieving :hmmm: I did not underachieve m8 :naughty:
    Wahey nice one!, similar rules in my school as well. You don't wanna be oversleeping when you get to uni though LOL
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Yousf)
    Wahey nice one!, similar rules in my school as well. You don't wanna be oversleeping when you get to uni though LOL
    true :rofl:

I've had dreams of oversleeping and being late for dates and the dreams actually come true :erm: :getmecoat:

I need to stop :lol: this is why I'm single :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    true :rofl:

I've had dreams of oversleeping and being late for dates and the dreams actually come true :erm: :getmecoat:

I need to stop :lol: this is why I'm single :rofl:
    Awww, don't worry you'll find the right guy, how old are you? Btw try get your dates at a more convenient time, unless you oversleep for long! So have guys actually got mad at you over that reason? I'm rather patient, if i had a date with a girl and if she overslept i'd go to her house and throw a bucket of cold water on her
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Yousf)
    Awww, don't worry you'll find the right guy, how old are you? Btw try get your dates at a more convenient time, unless you oversleep for long! So have guys actually got mad at you over that reason? I'm rather patient, if i had a date with a girl and if she overslept i'd go to her house and throw a bucket of cold water on her
    I'm 18

I do plan them at perfect times i.e. in the afternoon and evening, and I plan to get ready like 2 hours before but things happen and all of a sudden I'm late :lol: I can't stop. :zomg:

cold water? ew :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18

I do plan them at perfect times i.e. in the afternoon and evening, and I plan to get ready like 2 hours before but things happen and all of a sudden I'm late :lol: I can't stop. :zomg:

cold water? ew :hand:
    Awww, try get few alarms and put them all over your house so wherever and whenever you zzzzz you'd be awake again, just try not to fall back to sleep again
    -facepalm. Not cold water!? How do you like the water

ReputationRep:
    it's actually so embarrassing :rofl:

I'm starting to get my act together though because my sixth form starts fining you if you're late more than 3 times in a half term :rofl:
    i know exactly how u feel, my friends have even given me my own version of fergie time LOL

Im not proud of it....

ReputationRep:
    These "rules" look like they were pulled out of your everyday lifestyle mag.
    What happened to figuring things out for yourself?
    Probably explains why there's little variation among people these days.

ReputationRep:
    1. Buy ADELE's 'Hello'.
    2. Buy tickets to see Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour.
    3. Attend Oxbridge.
    4. Earn a lot of money.
    5. Have a good bum.
    6. Be young.
    7. Be exotic.
    8. Be sexual.
    9. 'Oops!...I Did It Again'
    10. Talk about politics and religion.
    11. Bash Ariana Grande's 'Focus'.
    12. Talk about courtesy titles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    For me personally it would have to be in a relaxed environment or doing an activity I already like doing.

So going for a walk, pub or some other activity we both enjoy that we have in common.

Stuff like restaurants are a no go for me. I feel stressed in those situation anyway, date or no date. :erm:

Of course, I've never actually been on a date
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    This is really just basic human being stuff but unfortunately some people need telling.

ReputationRep:
    probably should have read these tips before i embarrassed myself

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.