Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

preference for your bf/gf watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    Girls need to tell guys this lmao, 99% of guys think hair down below is disgusting and they remove it as often as possible.
    I don't think the majority of men are completely removing their pubic hair.

(Original post by driftawaay)
    I dont understand how anyone could like a hairy pussy, like how do you do oral on that? it isnt a nice feeling to have HAIR in your mouth or on your tongue eww and the pubes could get stuck between your teeth or you could accidentally swallow them which would irritate your throat and you would start coughing

shaven just feels so much cleaner and nicer and feels softer
    Yeah, I think it's sexy, but my ex was au naturel, and you do get the odd hair caught down your throat, and it is a massive buzz kill!

ReputationRep:
    I am. Are you sure you don't like men? :sexface:
    Adamant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    Adamant.
    We are so much alike then

ReputationRep:
    We are so much alike then
    Adamant I don't like men. I'm heterosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Like the guy to have a bit of hair... Not shaven as he is a man not a boy!!!

Girl - completely bare smooth as possible
    Don't you think it looks like a prepubescent girls though? As you said about men, she is a woman not a little girl.

It's also really uncomfortable for many women as when the hair grows back it itches. And it does. Within 24 hours for some women.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    Don't you think it looks like a prepubescent girls though? As you said about men, she is a woman not a little girl.

It's also really uncomfortable for many women as when the hair grows back it itches. And it does. Within 24 hours for some women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't you look like a prepubescent girl when you shave your legs/armpits? Or you don't do that?

It's not uncomfortable when the hair grows back if you get used to it. It is uncomfortable when you first start shaving/waxing but your skin gets used to it after a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    Trimmed, for both. For myself I hate being shaved, idk it always looks a bit prepubescent to me? That's just me though.
    Or a wax doll, that's what I say.

ReputationRep:
    It is uncomfortable when you first start shaving/waxing but your skin gets used to it after a while.
    I itched like ****ing mad first time.

(Original post by Katty3)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gosh no. I think it looks sexier in the contrast between a man with hair and a woman who is bare. Haha.

Ah but if you wax it takes about a month before it starts to grow again. I Wax about every 2/3 months now because there's hardly any hair.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.