Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are you in love? What do you love most? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have been with people but now I reserve my love for something that has never let me down... FOOD!

ReputationRep:
    unfortunalty yes i am in love but as i can't afford to take the time to act on my feelings must keep blocking and focusing on the prize which is prosperity and success

ReputationRep:
    Mah waifu is my OTL

ReputationRep:
    I've been in love with the same person for the last 6 years. What I love most about him is that we click on every level. Never thought I would meet someone who was on my exact wavelength.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clearly I have a lot in common with the "lovers" here... Afterall my 2nd love after her is FOOOD!! :lol:

Yup. 99.9% sure that I'm head over heels.

Her eyes are beautiful, we have similar interests, and she has a fantastic sense of humour...

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm head over heels in love with someone atm. But they live in another country, only get to see her a couple of times a year so I've decided not to pursue it. I was devastated when she cancelled her plans to move to the UK.

No idea if she knows, but I think she has a slight idea that I at least like her. Either that or my mates have told her!!! lol

Anyway my favourite thing about her would be her smile and laugh plus how goofy she is, just really cute when she's being goofy!

(Original post by DanB1991)
    Tbh I'm head over heels in love with someone atm. But they live in another country, only get to see her a couple of times a year so I've decided not to pursue it. I was devastated when she cancelled her plans to move to the UK.

No idea if she knows, but I think she has a slight idea that I at least like her. Either that or my mates have told her!!! lol

Anyway my favourite thing about her would be her smile and laugh plus how goofy she is, just really cute when she's being goofy!
    Aww mate same here although she's just quite far away from me. That said I just think she's absolutely perfect so Im not lwttig her go whatsoever...

I think you should tell her openly btw!

Also thats pretty much the same with her... Her smile and how cute she is but denies it religiously :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Money is people right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm Im infatuated with someone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Aww mate same here although she's just quite far away from me. That said I just think she's absolutely perfect so Im not lwttig her go whatsoever...

I think you should tell her openly btw!

Also thats pretty much the same with her... Her smile and how cute she is but denies it religiously :lol:
    Worst thing is, I'm seeing her this weekend....

I did try once before when I had some dutch courage.... but she didn't hear because it was loud, realised I shouldn't tell her drunk and pussied out :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.