Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I heard Hindu guys are really well hung, great in bed and make amazing husbands whilst maintaining that badboy alure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Seen plenty of pretty ones at Uni, I am Asian and partially Hindu (due to parents). Shall I just forget about it?
    If they wear a headscarf - extremely low chance.
    If they don't, slightly higher chance but still unlikely.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Stop stalking me.
    Stop posting in thread which interest me

What uni you at son?

Go for the ones caked in make up, wearing tight clothing etc. but still wearing scarf of course.

ReputationRep:
    I find it exciting to go for girls in burquas. It's like a mystery baggie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Stop posting in thread which interest me
    I think i know who this is lol

if it helps I wear a headscarf and i am not muslim. Some of us are forced to obey so yh talk to one maybe you will be lucky to meet an atheist who wears a headscarf lool

(Original post by Ravenous)
    If they wear a headscarf - extremely low chance.
    If they don't, slightly higher chance but still unlikely.
    thats not even true. I wear a headscarf and think religion is man made and bs. I am forced to wear it and would date a non Muslim in a second. I know girls who do not wear the headscarf and are very religious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    I heard Hindu guys are really well hung, great in bed and make amazing husbands whilst maintaining that badboy alure
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just because a girl wears hijab, doesn't make her any religious. I know many hijabis who date boys, smoke etc. Just try to get to know the girl, you'll know if she's really religious from the way she'll come across. If she is then you just need to get over it, if not then it's your lucky day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Love is blind. Go for what you feel is right. No religion, no hate can stop you loving someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    :rofl:
    If I give those Hijabi girls one piece of advice, snap up those Hindu guys quick, I mean can you really say no to a man from the culture which wrote the karma sutra?

ReputationRep:

are you gay? and the only badboy hindu i know came fresh from the bollywood set

looooool where did you hear this?? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halal kebab5)
    are you gay? and the only badboy hindu i know came fresh from the bollywood set
    Ask the girls I've ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    looooool where did you hear this?? haha
    Everyone knows this is true :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    If I give those Hijabi girls one piece of advice, snap up those Hindu guys quick, I mean can you really say no to a man from the culture which wrote the karma sutra?
    I repeat :rofl:
    BTW it's KAMA sutra.
    Karma sutra - whole different meaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    I repeat :rofl:
    BTW it's KAMA sutra.
    Karma sutra - whole different meaning.
    See, expert here

^ This one ladies

Hold your horses everyone, Indian penis is...how to put it, lets just say Nasa sent a Rover.

ReputationRep:
    Ask the girls I've ****ed
    how old are you? grow up lil man

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.