Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an essay on Social Learning theory for Aggression, which I got 22/24. If anybody is interested just let me know and I will upload it to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm doing Relationships, Eating Behaviour and Aggression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    I have an essay on Social Learning theory for Aggression, which I got 22/24. If anybody is interested just let me know and I will upload it to this thread.
    Send plox

ReputationRep:
    can someone please help me with institutional aggression? i'm struggling to contextualise IDA points in my essay :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hi guys my school is doing:

Eating Behaviors
    Media Psychology (currently on)
    Aggression
    Sleep and Biological Rhythms
    OCD
    And another that i cannot remember,

If anyone is doing one or more or these and would like someone to study with so we can help each other message me

ReputationRep:
    Can you send it to me please? I can give you my email if you pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deadend_96)
    i have an essay on social learning theory for aggression, which i got 22/24. If anybody is interested just let me know and i will upload it to this thread.
    yes please!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes please

ReputationRep:
    I am really struggling to write a good essay. A2 is so different from AS. PLUS my teacher has completely changed her teaching style which makes everything a lot more confusing. I think we are really behind because we have JUST finished one topic, whilst my friend from other school has almost finished the unit 3 LOLLLL

I am doing:

Gender (<- I HATE IT LOL hate everything about evolutionary lol
    Aggression (<- just started !!!!!!!
    Cognitive

I really need help for my essay. If you get good grade on your essay, would you mind to pm it to me for reference ??? THANKS A LOTTTTT xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faggstagram)
    i'm doing cognitive development (SOOO MUCH INFORMATION AND SO BORING ??? IDK WHY MY TEACHER PICKED THIS NO ONE ELSE DOES IT) relationships and eating behaviour for unit 3 and then unit 4 is media, research methods and possibly depression ???? i think ?????

when are u guys gonna start making revision resources
    How far have you got? We have JUST finished gender. Doing aggression now, and will start cognitive before christmas. Is it really that boring ?

ReputationRep:
    Here is the essay guys for "Describe and evaluate Social Learning Theory as an explanation for aggression". You can use this essay as a guide in order for you to construct your own essay. I will be uploading more essays in the future onto this thread. Enjoy
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I have another essay called "Discuss issues surrounding the diagnosis and classification of schizophrenia", which I got 22/24. I would advise you to use this essay as guide to construct your own essay. Enjoy!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I have another essay called "Discuss issues surrounding the diagnosis and classification of schizophrenia", which I got 22/24. I would advise you to use this essay as guide to construct your own essay. Enjoy!
    Thanks ! How far have you got for unit 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theasian_csl)
    Thanks ! How far have you got for unit 3?
    Nearly finished aggression. wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Nearly finished aggression. wbu?
    Is that your second topic on unit3? We have just started!!! I feel that we are really behind

ReputationRep:
    Is that your second topic on unit3? We have just started!!! I feel that we are really behind
    Nope, aggression is my first topic in Unit 3. I have nearly finished Aggression from Unit 3, and nearly finished Schizophrenia from Unit 4. Don't worry, I think I am slightly behind compared to you

ReputationRep:
    How far have you got? We have JUST finished gender. Doing aggression now, and will start cognitive before christmas. Is it really that boring ?
    we've just started our last unit 3 topic of eating behaviour. we've finished relationships and cog dev.

and idk i think i just find it boring because there's a lot of stuff to remember?? like it's theories with stages and sub-stages and it's just a lot to remember and regurgitate hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawlaw2711)
    hi guys my school is doing:

Eating Behaviors
    Media Psychology (currently on)
    Aggression
    Sleep and Biological Rhythms
    OCD
    And another that i cannot remember,

If anyone is doing one or more or these and would like someone to study with so we can help each other message me
    im doing eating behaviour and aggression out of them

ReputationRep:
    hey guys

im doing...
    Relationships (just finished)
    Aggression (started in lesson today)
    eating behaviour
    schizophrenia
    anomolistic psychology
    research methods

if anyone needs help in any of these throughout the year im happy to help :P

ReputationRep:
    also, i posted all the essays i did on relationships on the student room incase anyone wants help. this is the link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post60525597

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 8, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.