Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Basically don't be an unattractive, boring guy who uses money as a crutch in your social/romantic life.
    Very true. Very very true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I keep getting bullied by a nerd. He's scrawny and like 5 foot 4 yet he still seems to try and start **** with me for no reason. We got a test back for maths and I got a B in it it. He saw what I got then bragged about how he got an A* and said I'm going to end up working at mcdonalds. He keeps going on about how he's going to walk straight into oxbridge and become a millionare by the time he's 25 and I'll end up working for him and seems to enjoy throwing pencils at me in class.

He's also a massive teachers pet and tries to drop me in it with the teacher all the time. I didn't do my homework one time as I was swamped with other work and asked if I could just hand it in tommorow. The teacher agreed until this nerd said to him that I didn't do my homework because I was out drinking all night (which was a load of horse****) so I ended up having to stay to complete the homework at lunch.

I'm seriously pissed off about this. I really want to beat him up but am sort of worried I would snap him in half and the school would take his side since he's their top pupil. What should I do?
    I didn't know to become a millionaire you need to achieve A*s in your exams and have gone into Oxbridge. By the way, I think you have treated him in such a way that has given him the courage to have such attitude towards you. I think deep inside you still respect him on the grounds that he's "intelligent". What he needs is some ideas. If he was in my class I would let him know the truth. You should report him to the head master since even your teachers are arrested by the impression he has made.

ReputationRep:
    Knock him the f**k out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I keep getting bullied by a nerd. He's scrawny and like 5 foot 4 yet he still seems to try and start **** with me for no reason. We got a test back for maths and I got a B in it it. He saw what I got then bragged about how he got an A* and said I'm going to end up working at mcdonalds. He keeps going on about how he's going to walk straight into oxbridge and become a millionare by the time he's 25 and I'll end up working for him and seems to enjoy throwing pencils at me in class.

He's also a massive teachers pet and tries to drop me in it with the teacher all the time. I didn't do my homework one time as I was swamped with other work and asked if I could just hand it in tommorow. The teacher agreed until this nerd said to him that I didn't do my homework because I was out drinking all night (which was a load of horse****)<<sure it is so I ended up having to stay to complete the homework at lunch.

I'm seriously pissed off about this. I really want to beat him up but am sort of worried I would snap him in half and the school would take his side since he's their top pupil. What should I do?
    lmfaoo that is peak! :rofl: Oh God! lool Let me cry for you but I find this too funny, sorry.

Also erm this happened to me when I was in Year 10. There was this (I swear) Autist dude or perhaps Aspergers, something was up with him because he had sudden erratic movements, spoke fast but stuttered badly, awkwardness, dressed like Urkle like trouser legs way over the ankle, but very intelligent. And he always said crazy **** to me like if I came in late he'd snitch, or he'd criticize me out loud and I was always shocked because in high school, I did the whole "bad boy" thing but this one kid kept ****ing with me :toofunny: so I relate ok.

What you can do is put him in his place without touching him though; don't be stupid mate. So get your **** together perhaps. Or get some silver on your tongue/say mean **** back.

God this reminds me of an episode of Inbetweeners (series 3 ep 1 ), when Alistair (annoying name) came back in a wheelchair lmao and he fought so hard with Will if you saw it. Too hilarious like just makes you feel pathetic, right?

ReputationRep:
    The Aspergers kid who ****ed with me too also got his crazy group of friends to lol at me in front of class:

I'm East Indian but wore my hair long and curly in high school, like long enough to ponytail or man-bun it :cool:, but I didn't let the ghetto girls at school braid it one day. And so I just wore a headscarf like a pirate lol And the Asperger's kid made fun of me :toofunny: I couldn't even chat back I just looked at him like, good one.

ReputationRep:
    Give him a slap. You'll feel better. I had the same when one of my kids was getting bullied by the teacher's pet. I waited for him outside the school and smacked him one. Whole school saw it- teachers, headmaster, everyone and it got round the town like wildfire. Took him years to live it down. I really enjoyed it too. He had it coming.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the school probably ****ing despise him, just beat the living **** out of him. You'll get in trouble once, but you'll get respect from your peers and probably only a slap on the wrist from the school if it's your first time and you explain that he was bullying you. Arrogant little ****ers like this are the ones that need to be taught a lesson early on in life.

ReputationRep:
    Report him. Or:

http://static6.businessinsider.com/i...g%20swirly.gif

ReputationRep:
    Watch this movie when you have the time and you will know just what to do.

http://cdn.hypervocal.com/wp-content...-the-nerds.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.