Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

2 guys have a crush on me and are blocking me from my crush. What should I do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just tell the nicer of the two, let them down gently and it's likely they'll help you out. I would anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The funny thing is I'm slightly older and (at least I assume) more experienced than all of them. But yes I need to tell the one I like!
    I think I'm gonna throw my hat in the mix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiseFound)
    I think you should just tell the nicer of the two, let them down gently and it's likely they'll help you out. I would anyway.
    if she did that to me, i wouldn't be helping her out haha. I'd tell everyone she was a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    You know I thought about that... But I'm scared that they will try and sabotage things so I'm trying to avoid using 3rd parties, especially them!
    just snog him in front them. all 3 should get the message

ReputationRep:
    Hmm yeah maybe I need to tell someone else before it gets out of hand. I feel kind of bad though. I think I will just excuse myself to the bathroom each time they come and then go stand with someone else after or something. Hopefully they will get the hint.
    the longer you leave it, the more they'll think you're just simply playing hard to get!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    if she did that to me, i wouldn't be helping her out haha. I'd tell everyone she was a lesbian.
    Then your either very immature or a bit of a self obsessed prick, no offence,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiseFound)
    Then your either very immature or a bit of a self obsessed prick, no offence,
    someone lacks a sense of humour

(Original post by pbw)
    just snog him in front them. all 3 should get the message
    I wish I could been dying to kiss him :daydreaming:

(Original post by pbw)
    That might not put him off Just kidding! I really don't want any third parties messing any chance I might have!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.