The Student Room Group

Long-running tv shows you've watched every episode of?

Scroll to see replies

Big Band Theory and How I Met Your Mother. I can't wait for the latest season of TBBT to start over here!!!!!!!!!!
Burn notice.

Spongebob too but it's not for everyone.
Orphan Black.

Just watch one episode and tell me what you think, I've always wanted an OB buddy. :mmm:
It goes without saying.

CSI [all of them]
The Flash
Friends
I wouldn't say it's long running but I could never turn down House of Cards
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Orphan Black.

Just watch one episode and tell me what you think, I've always wanted an OB buddy. :mmm:

I did originally like that but i thought it became a bit over the top/ complex. Maybe i was just too lazy to try and keep up.
The reason I don't watch scripted TV shows like Law & Order and GoT and stuff is because they are long running, and I have a rocky life and can never seem to keep up.

So I watch reality TV like Big Brother. Always, because if I miss something, ah well, not important, and you can figure out the drama by seeing who isn't there next episode anyway lol
Original post by MAINE.
Trying to find a great show to watch that has a lot of seasons.

A good show can capture your interest for a season or two, but it's the great shows that you stick it out with for the long haul.

Interested to see what long-running tv shows people have watched every episode (or nearly every episode of). By long -running I mean at least around 8+ seasons.

Parks and Rec
Modern Family
The Mentalist
The Big Bang Theory
There are plenty of great shows that are in their third season or so but those are the longer running shows that I can think of that I've seen every episode of.
House
NCIS
Original post by Munrot07
Doctor who (all of the modern series and some of the old series too)

The Simpsons

Family Guy
Pft I watched all the originals before the new series even started :colonhash:

Star Trek. All of it.
Supernatural , have a mancrush on Dean :smile:
SUITS!!!!
Original post by Tootles
Pft I watched all the originals before the new series even started :colonhash:

Star Trek. All of it.

Considering I was 8 when the new series started and had never heard of Doctor Who it was kinda hard to watch the originals before the new series for me :P
Original post by Munrot07
Considering I was 8 when the new series started and had never heard of Doctor Who it was kinda hard to watch the originals before the new series for me :P
I was a fan when it wasn't cool to be :shakecane:
Reply 37
Original post by lightwoXd
Scrubs! (Not sure if this counts anymore given it's finished, but...)

Good shout!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You cannot miss Cracker. I'm slightly older so would recommend to anyone. It's a classic from about 95-97. Brilliant writing and acting.
Reply 39
Scrubs

Quick Reply