Turn on thread page Beta

Would you guys date a girl taller than you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    They're easier to outrun if your relationship turns sour.
    Lol that's nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So, of course I would. Attractiveness is all about feminine traits of which there are many. You don't have to be a short arse for guys to fancy the pants off you.

ReputationRep:
    Nah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. It seems I like girls who are either slightly (1inch or w/e) shorter than me or as tall as I am.

Tall girls are the best. If only they were less insecure, it'd be golden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetitBourgeois)
    Yeah. It seems I like girls who are either slightly (1inch or w/e) shorter than me or as tall as I am.

Tall girls are the best. If only they were less insecure, it'd be golden.
    What do you mean by insecure?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I posted this.. Not sure why it's gone anonymous? Seriously though it's actually been an issue. I've been told that ss long as I don't wear heels it'll be fine. Why can't I wear heels?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    What do you mean by insecure?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well some (many?) tall girls say they feel "unfeminine" if they're with a guy who's not twice their size. They are not secure in their femininity, they need a guy's size or height to validate it.

EDIT: This is not limited to tall girls btw. It's just smaller girls are far less likely to feel that way because they're so small compared to 90% of the guys out there.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've never met a girl over 6ft 4 so I have no idea how I'd feel about that.

ReputationRep:
    Heck yeah, nothing wrong with a tall girl, just like there's nothing wrong a shorter girl. If you find 'em attractive, you find 'em attractive. Everyone has their own tastes and/or insecurities, so I guess it depends on the guy in question eh?

ReputationRep:
    I'm like 5 foot 7/8. I could deal with 5 foot 10-ish. 6 foot is quite tall. I dunno. Not too bothered I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.