Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VergeofInsanity)
    i met one recently ... absolutely beautiful , kind of feel out of my depth haha. what do azeris do? like culturally? i don't know much about azeris. are you sporty or hardworking or what are you about? curious
    The things I say we're known for are music, art and history. Obviously some of us are more scienctific, but we're not typically renowned for being a scientific country, we have a bit of a loved-up artsy reputation, probably because we have so many opera singers haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    The things I say we're known for are music, art and history. Obviously some of us are more scienctific, but we're not typically renowned for being a scientific country, we have a bit of a loved-up artsy reputation, probably because we have so many opera singers haha
    I see. And sexually .. open , repressed or neutral?

ReputationRep:
    I see. And sexually .. open , repressed or neutral?
    I wouldn't say repressed but it is definitely frowned upon for anyone of either sex to sleep around. We have a pretty secular government, so nothing like that is controlled.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say repressed but it is definitely frowned upon for anyone of either sex to sleep around. We have a pretty secular government, so nothing like that is controlled.
    Hhmm so where does that put me with that Azeri girl? I mean she would still be up for dating me and having sex or strictly no sex before marriage or what?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of Armanians?

ReputationRep:
    Hhmm so where does that put me with that Azeri girl? I mean she would still be up for dating me and having sex or strictly no sex before marriage or what?
    As with any other race it would depend on the girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    What do you think of Armanians?
    If you mean Armenians then I can't really say I have an opinion. I'm sure they're pretty cool people

ReputationRep:
    If you mean Armenians then I can't really say I have an opinion. I'm sure they're pretty cool people
    Yeah sorry, I've just heard that Azeris hate Armenians over territorial disputes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    Yeah sorry, I've just heard that Azeris hate Armenians over territorial disputes.
    Our politicians do, I don't hate Armenians, most Azeris grow up with Armenians living around them so I don't think it's anything more than a political disagreement for most of us - at least most the Azeris I know

ReputationRep:
    Who are some famous Azeris?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthetruth)
    Who are some famous Azeris?
    The only ones I can think of that you might know are the president, Ilham Aliyev, the creepy Eurovision act and a few chess players lol

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.