The Student Room Group

Everyone judges me for sleeping with older men

Scroll to see replies

Original post by silverbolt
well unless these older men are making her take intravenous drugs or making her an alchoholic I fail to see how she is not respecting her body.

having premarital sex is not respecting her body. her focus should be on her studies. yes she can always take another chance at university when she's 38 but why wait 20 years later when she can work her way into university now?
Original post by ~Seraphina~
having premarital sex is not respecting her body. her focus should be on her studies. yes she can always take another chance at university when she's 38 but why wait 20 years later when she can work her way into university now?

You cannot be serious?

she can just have relationships (including sex) AND focus on her studies? People do that all the time
Original post by silverbolt
You cannot be serious?

she can just have relationships (including sex) AND focus on her studies? People do that all the time

I don't want to study regardless.
@Pimped Butterfly @sr90 @Fizzel @Rk2k14 @Alex5133 @swirly @difeo @jam277 @Dirtybit **** me these threads are getting out of hand now. This is almost as bad as that 16 year old sleeping with the 70 year old with dementia ffs. Anyway if this was your guys daughter what would you do?
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
@Pimped Butterfly @sr90 @Fizzel @Rk2k14 @Alex5133 @swirly @difeo @jam277 @Dirtybit **** me these threads are getting out of hand now. This is almost as bad as that 16 year old sleeping with the 70 year old with dementia ffs. Anyway if this was your guys daughter what would you do?

If I had an adult daughter I would let her live her life the way she wants to. maybe thats crazy.
She has daddy issues.
Original post by jam277
She has daddy issues.

what does this even mean? people tell me I have daddy issues and idk what it actually means, I had a perfectly good upbringing.
Defo troll considering they failed school anyways.
Society will never be comfortable with these type of relationships, rightly or wrongly. So, you're best option is to ignore them if you really think you're happy. Eventually, if you really have no internal issue with it, you'll find it easy to forget about people's judgment.
Original post by Jibola240
Society will never be comfortable with these type of relationships, rightly or wrongly. So, you're best option is to ignore them if you really think you're happy. Eventually, if you really have no internal issue with it, you'll find it easy to forget about people's judgment.

it is still super annoying given that these are people who I have to see every day and they say it all the time. Like why do they need to judge, how is it affecting them.
Original post by Maria G Agnesi
Yeah. It's quite a dated show, so I imagine only a few people of my age would even know about it. :teehee:

I think One foot in the grace and Only fools and horses is better. I am 23.

Not quite.
Original post by william walker
I think One foot in the grace and Only fools and horses is better. I am 23.

I have heard of the second show, but not the first one. :smile:

But I like Hyacinth's character.
The fact you mentioned about the similiar troll thread doesn't make you seem genuine lmao.
Original post by Anonymous
BTW i know there is a similar thread on here today but its a troll, and I am serious,

'Takes one to know one', as they say...

PROTIP, If you insist on making these sort of threads, at least make it somewhat plausible?

18 year old with a 28 or even 38 year old boyfriend, I've seen that a few times.
It's a bit creepy, but it defiantly does happen.

58 and 68 though...we're into late night channel 4 documentary territory,
'the boy with an arse for a face' ...
Reply 35

I would congratulate her on her sexual liberation and for not being restricted by the patriarchy's limits on women's choices
Original post by difeo
I would congratulate her on her sexual liberation and for not being restricted by the patriarchy's limits on women's choices

Beta as fuark
Original post by ~Seraphina~

I repeat my previous question, which you conveniently ignored: what if the OP doesn't want to go to university?
Reply 38
Beta as fuark

Your homophobic insults dont faze me
Reply 39
Original post by difeo

Correct spelling is womyn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending