Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If a girl always smiles at you does it mean she likes you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    :rofl:

Sorry.
    What is so funny? Does my hardship amuse you? You wouldn't like it if I did something like that to you.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.. I always smile at people, both girls and boys. So it could be a friendly smile but if you catch her staring at you.. then thats a different story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    She always smiles at mw whenever we pass by eachother and I do as well obviously. I really have a massive crush on this girl and it would make me the happiest guy alive to know she likes me back
    Some girls can't help flirting. It boosts self asteem and offten just becomes a habit, so be careful don't get hurt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Not really.. I always smile at people, both girls and boys. So it could be a friendly smile but if you catch her staring at you.. then thats a different story
    Maybe its just me being hopeful. I hate that im the kinda guy who catches feelings really easily

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.