Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

EDL Racists watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZZTop1)
    White Hitler has better weapons.
    ZZTop1 is a fake racist who wanted attention <3 .

ReputationRep:
    not racist but they are anti islam which is fine

They just have idiots within the organization

ReputationRep:
    Silly question.
    Watch a video or two of theirs and you'll find out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    ZZTop1 is a fake racist who wanted attention <3 .
    eradicate all uk Extreme muslims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdotd)
    not racist but they are anti islam which is fine

They just have idiots within the organization
    I'm anti Islam, but then I'm anti religion. Why is Islam picked out?

ReputationRep:
    No just the true english they would need 70 years of english citizenship history in the family to be classed as english they are British not English. If they are not in that criteria they are not english. The English should get first refusal on housing, government grants and benefits for the neady. We need to look after our own not our imports.

Although its not perfect this society is trying to focus on merit not whether someone thinks your english or not. Thats the right way to do it IMO.

If you want the idea of giving priority to those who deserve it, then it should not be all immigrants who suffer but the immigrants and the 'english' who do not contribute to society. That is going by your logic.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=whydoidothis?;60216977]Although its not perfect this society is trying to focus on merit not whether someone thinks your english or not. Thats the right way to do it IMO.

If you want the idea of giving priority to those who deserve it, then it should not be all immigrants who suffer but the immigrants and the 'english' who do not contribute to society. That is going by your logic.[/QUOTE]

Not quite I would give an English claiming JSA priority over Polish. It is extreme but we need to reduce the population of this country The way I would do things is

English
    British Citizenship
    Employed people regardless of nationality
    English JSA
    Everyone else (predominantly Polish)

ReputationRep:
    No just the true english they would need 70 years of english citizenship history in the family to be classed as english they are British not English. If they are not in that criteria they are not english. The English should get first refusal on housing, government grants and benefits for the neady. We need to look after our own not our imports.
    If I go to the EDL (in 10 years time) and tell them I now have 70 years of english citizenship history, I have a feeling that that boundary will be pushed back pretty quickly
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Some could redefine their view to mine which is anti-quran (I wouldn't ban it I'm libertarian I just don't agree at all with it) rather than anti-muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite I would give an English claiming JSA priority over Polish. It is extreme but we need to reduce the population of this country The way I would do things is
    Why? Second generation polish will be white english?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Some could redefine their view to mine which is anti-quran (I wouldn't ban it I'm libertarian I just don't agree at all with it) rather than anti-muslim.
    Shame ther eisn't a libertarian party in the UK. Lib Dems are the cloest thing to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gapyearstudent)
    If I go to the EDL (in 10 years time) and tell them I now have 70 years of english citizenship history, I have a feeling that that boundary will be pushed back pretty quickly

I am not EDL that is my own belief

(Original post by Farm_Ecology)
    Why? Second generation polish will be white english?
    Different story. It only applies for the parents they would have to spend 70 years before getting ENGLISH as a Nationality opposed to BRITISH. If they are here before the age of 5 i would consider lowering it significantly to the aqge of 18 if they can speak proper english and be a cohesive part of society and become employable in anything other than a sweat shop same with any other race but if they jump on the bandwaggon at the age of 20 can not speak a word of English my 70 year rule will apply

ReputationRep:
    why do you think islam is always picked out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdotd)
    why do you think islam is always picked out?
    Bigotry and faulty inductive reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBNPkid)
    They tend to attract racists, but that doesn't necessarily mean every single person who support them is automatically racist
    I agree- but you don't give much credence to this with your argument .
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Shame ther eisn't a libertarian party in the UK. Lib Dems are the cloest thing to it.
    Which type of liberalism? I think some parties are close to original/classical liberalism.

ReputationRep:
    The English Defense League are racist, commit hate crime against persons who are Muslim and are prone to getting into physical confrontations with Unite Against Fascism & the Muslim Defense League.

On the level of stupidity I rate the EDL 10/10.
    This doesn't mean I have a preference for the Left-wing Unite Against Fascism. Weymen Bennett & Martin Smith are proper idiots who always give people of Left-wing leaning a bad name.

Remember the Bradford Riots? Martin Smith and his mates caused that. You know how many NF members where in Bradford at the time? Less than 20.

My advise is stay away from these groups. They cause nothing but trouble for everyone around them including themselves.

This is Martin Smith. Enjoy. If the Right-Wing ever needed a poster boy to make the Left look un electable he is their man.

Note: Corbyn was part of this lol army.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViewsFromSi6)
    Are EDL regarded as racists and Islamphobia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this even a serious question? Any edl or BNP supporter is racist end of story

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.