Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If you were god, what would you do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I should have titled this.
    If you could have lots of sex or do something great, which would it be?

duh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Make Pokémon, dragons, vampires, aliens, werewolves, magic and all other fantasy creatures. Basically turn earth into a Skyrim-esque/ sci-fi world. Give humans the knowledge and power to do pretty much anything including creating elements from scratch.
    thats more like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    Leave everything the same, except that birds scream instead of sing.
    You evil person.

ReputationRep:
    I would make the world the same as in Harry Potter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I would beat the hell out of hurricanes n earthquakes
    But wouldn't the turbulence of your fury just cause more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyOU)
    thats more like it
    Also, I'd make them all sentient, intelligent and capable of speech. Of course they would be peaceful so we wouldn't have the likes of Alduin flying around trying to consume everyone's souls left right and centre. I would also give out super powers to special people so we could have real life superheroes flying around kicking ass. Everyone can now have talking animals and be part kryptonian/xenomorph/ <insert whatever alien here>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyOU)
    I should have titled this.
    If you could have lots of sex or do something great, which would it be?

duh...
    LMAO at all the people posting saying they would have sex or other mundane things, they have no imagination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    LMAO at all the people posting saying they would have sex or other mundane things, they have no imagination
    you said it right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    Seems...pretty pointless.
    Turn it off and on again to fix the problem.

ReputationRep:
    I would whip myself for blasphemy.

ReputationRep:
    10 points from Gryffindor.

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I would gather all the people from TSR who have a fondness of creating Islam/Muslim threads for the purposes of inciting hatred, line them up and send them to the lake of fire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    I would gather all the people from TSR who have a fondness of creating Islam/Muslim threads for the purposes of inciting hatred, line them up and send them to the lake of fire
    #religionofpeace

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    #religionofpeace

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not a muslim. I was just being naughty with the 'lake of fire' bit. I just want all of us to respect each other and avoid religious disharmony. I have received a lot of stick on this forum for defending muslims and islam and I will continue to defend them because I feel that no one religious group deserves to be singled out unfairly as a result of the foolishness of a small minority. It's so not cool!

ReputationRep:
    I am not a muslim. I was just being naughty with the 'lake of fire' bit. I just want all of us to respect each other and avoid religious disharmony. I have received a lot of stick on this forum for defending muslims and islam and I will continue to defend them because I feel that no one religious group deserves to be singled out unfairly as a result of the foolishness of a small minority. It's so not cool!
    Sharia law is not a small minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love you hahahahaha

Yep this is what I would do too

Thank you for being a decent person. We need more people like you

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.