Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Voting: is it a right or a privilege? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: In your opinion, is voting a right or a privilege?
    Voting is a right that everyone should have in all circumstances
    64.00%
    Voting is a privilege, and can/should be taken away in certain circumstances
    36.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    ...How long are we gonna do this then? I already said that's your opinion and you called me retarded for pointing something out in your post? Then ask why I'm being rude. You are priceless, sir.
    Sigh, okay. Find in my post exactly where I claimed voting is useless. Also, find in my posts where I have directly called you retarded. Or did I imply it... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Lotus)
    Sigh, okay. Find in my post exactly where I claimed voting is useless. Also, find in my posts where I have directly called you retarded. Or did I imply it... :rolleyes:
    Oh wow we're gonna do this?! I pulled the word 'retard' out the damn air then right.

We're on page 2 and I don't feel like helping you bull**** by going back to page 1 to quote and put **** in bold for you.

Like I said pack up and go. Or stay and keep talking crap, just don't bother me again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    Oh wow we're gonna do this?! I pulled the word 'retard' out the damn air then right.

We're on page 2 and I don't feel like helping you bull**** by going back to page 1 to quote and put **** in bold for you.

Like I said pack up and go. Or stay and keep talking crap, just don't bother me again.
    I didn't call you a retard. I asked if you are retarded. You're coming across as really weird lol. "Don't bother me again" hahah this is a forum? Maybe have a break from your computer?

There are some great recipes for playdough you could look up. Just don't eat it.
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Lotus)
    I didn't call you a retard. I asked if you are retarded. You're coming across as really weird lol. "Don't bother me again" hahah this is a forum? Maybe have a break from your computer?

There are some great recipes for playdough you could look up. Just don't eat it.
    x
    But I want to see sh*t rainbows.

ReputationRep:
    well, I believe in democracy, so, a "right". voting is your defence against your government becoming oppressive - in that sense, even prisoners should have the right to vote. and just to be clear, I think our current voting system is hardly a fair system so I don't really know how I can even discuss the current regime

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.