Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Ever had your phone stolen? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    You can easily get robbed in seconds especially on buses and tubes in London,I wouldn't take the risk tbh. They steal anything and everything here,even cheap Nokia phones
    I've heard about London, that's why i never go. It's pretty scary stuff.

Stay safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    So someone I am friends with on Facebook who is really rather attractive had her phone stolen today. She is not really my type, with blonde hair and large breasts, but never the less she is very attractive.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had there phone stolen when they were out on the street?
    Maybe it's down her bra?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    I've heard about London, that's why i never go. It's pretty scary stuff.

Stay safe
    I don't take any of that BS on the tube,I retaliate if I have to

ReputationRep:
    Someone once tried to pickpocket me on a platform of the London underground, felt his hand in my pocket slapped my phone back with mine

Would have been so screwed had he got it though :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    I don't take any of that BS on the tube,I retaliate if I have to
    You go girl!. Best not to get hurt over some possessions which can be easily replaced! But i don't really know how bad London is tbh.

ReputationRep:
    After hearing about all these London pickpockets, what i think it's like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HazQlWgdzg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Someone once tried to pickpocket me on a platform of the London underground, felt his hand in my pocket slapped my phone back with mine

Would have been so screwed had he got it though :angelblush:
    That's what I'm saying,you've got to be careful on London transport. So many pick pocketers on the Piccadilly line

ReputationRep:
    So someone I am friends with on Facebook who is really rather attractive had her phone stolen today. She is not really my type, with blonde hair and large breasts, but never the less she is very attractive.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had there phone stolen when they were out on the street?
    How is that relevant to the thread?

ReputationRep:
    You go girl!. Best not to get hurt over some possessions which can be easily replaced! But i don't really know how bad London is tbh.
    It's not that bad but there are a lot of professional thieves that prey on people especially during rush hour

ReputationRep:
    That's what I'm saying,you've got to be careful on London transport. So many pick pocketers on the Piccadilly line
    I was on Piccadilly no BS

It's worse on certain lines, how can you tell?

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad but there are a lot of professional thieves that prey on people especially during rush hour
    Thanks feel slightly better, will avoid the tube/buses at all costs :P

Maybe i should go finish that sand castle in Ajman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    How is that relevant to the thread?
    It is relevant as this is the reason I added her on Facebook. Though I do like her now. We are both moral Christians. She is Orthodox and I am Anglican. She likes modest and traditional clothing, as do I. So yeah she is nice, even without being attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Value of that phone must be high!

I don't do that cos it irritates my boobs, it's really tickly especially when it vibrates when someone texts/calls. but the value of my phone is high. still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User23)
    I don't do that cos it irritates my boobs, it's really tickly especially when it vibrates when someone texts/calls. but the value of my phone is high. still.
    R u even a female?

ReputationRep:
    r u even a female?
    well naaaaaaaa. Wtf dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User23)
    well naaaaaaaa. Wtf dude
    I see. You're a guy.

ReputationRep:
    I see. You're a guy.
    ok believe what ever you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    I was on Piccadilly no BS

It's worse on certain lines, how can you tell?
    The lines that run into central London are usually the worst and that almost all lines. They like to target places like the west end because that's where tourists go to so Leicester Square,Hyde park and especially Piccadilly Circus because it's always so packed. Do you guys know Conor woodman? He does the scam city show on Nat geo and goes undercover in places like London,Amsterdam,New York and exposes all the scams including pick pocketing. If you see someone getting way to close to you on the tube move away. South Ken station is always packed too so I always keep my phone extra close when I get off the tube before I leave the station

ReputationRep:
    yes once.
    I also lost my phone on the bus and someone called my dad and my dad went to pick it up. There are good Samaritans

ReputationRep:
    Thanks feel slightly better, will avoid the tube/buses at all costs :P

Maybe i should go finish that sand castle in Ajman.
    I miss Dubai,like so bad

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.