tan or pale?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SwedishRedhead
I'm pale but I would rather be tan :cry: :cry:

the struggle is real amirite
Original post by yasaminO_o
the struggle is real amirite

:yep:

I've tried fake tan but it goes on my clothes, plus I live in the UK not Sweden now where if you wear too much people think you are an "Essex girl" :lol:
what even is this?

And I've heard of why Asians want to be pale: "tall, rich, handsome" for dudes and "white, pretty, rich" for girls. Why tho?

Anyway the tanned Asian men are the ones embraced in media anyway so whoops for you.

Original post by TorpidPhil
Natural skin tones tend to look best,

lmao
You sound mad. You do it for yourself but you do it because you'd feel better among others if you're pale. That's the truth.
Original post by SwedishRedhead
:yep:

I've tried fake tan but it goes on my clothes, plus I live in the UK not Sweden now where if you wear too much people think you are an "Essex girl" :lol:

I tried it once and it was a huge mistake. Didn't leave the house for two days until it all scrubbed off lol
No??? The Chinese media. The western media ignores Asians, doofus.

Actual Asian media celebrates dark Asians.
I could give a list but I'm sure you know this.

I pray one day you find love for yourself.
But if you're naturally pale don't go walking around thinking you're better than someone else. It's skin. You could be pale and still be a moron or something.
I tried it once and it was a huge mistake. Didn't leave the house for two days until it all scrubbed off lol

You probably looked like a Wotsit.

Reply 27
Original post by TheReader
Stereotypes!!! My mother is pale and she didn't start ageing until late 30s/early 40s. East Asians are also pale and usually also start to age later in life. What's certain is that excessivr sun exposure will certainly accelerate the ageing process.

I said often not always. My mother too is very fair blonde hair and blue eyes and doing great. Most pale women her age - not so much. East Asians also tend to have a better diet and they do have more melanin on average than a pale European person.
Original post by rat poison
You probably looked like a Wotsit.

100% accurate depiction nice one m8
100% accurate depiction nice one m8

The prettiest girl on tee ess arr.
Reply 30
Original post by TheReader
I think it is because British women don't really seem to care about their skin. Probably don't use a good moisturiser for their dry skin and burn up in the sun by not using a good sunscreen.

Yes I do think there is a genetic component to it but probably moreover an environmental. Smoking and drinking like fish, eating crap foods and staying out in the midday sun is common in Britain. At my uni there are 18 year old freshers with forehead wrinkles and crows feet already.
The prettiest girl on tee ess arr.

wotsit.JPG
u no it x
wotsit.JPG
u no it x

lmao make that your av
lmao make that your av

why so I can be called "wotsit girl" again nah m8 once was bad enough lololol
why so I can be called "wotsit girl" again nah m8 once was bad enough lololol

loool aw I was joking, lovely. :wink:
why
Can we stop bullying ihatePE now please thanks x
I know it is, I told you I know about bai fu mei, gao fu shuai. But I've still seen "tall, dark, handsome" type actors. The Chinese are made fun of all the time in the west for altering their gorgeous ethnic traits to look white. You don't have to tell me.
Can we stop bullying ihatePE now please thanks x

We who? And where is the bullying? I'm asking a capable adult to explain his sentiments about a very controversial subject.
Don't let it get to you, you're not hurting anyone and if you like it, keep doing it. You don't need to justify yourself x

Quick Reply

Latest