Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want my boyfriend to be more dominant watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    "Honey, I want you to treat me like a whore." "Take me over your knee and spank my sweet ass red!"

Oh my days, I lost it at your comment. XD XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06sulraj)
    Oh my days, I lost it at your comment. XD XD
    Lost it in what way?

ReputationRep:
    Lost it in what way?

Treat me like a whore.

ReputationRep:
    Just sat over here...wishin I even had a boyfriend at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grvcex97)
    Just sat over here...wishin I even had a boyfriend at all...
    Im wishing I had a gf

Maybe we can help each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halliethestudent)
    Help!!!! Me and my boyfriends sex life is so so great don't get me wrong but I want him to be more controlling during these times. However I'm the sort of girl who's such a feminist and doesn't let anyone tell me what to do and I put people in their place if I do so this is why I'm so shy and embarrassed to tell him because in the past I've been so embarrassed to admit I like it because of the barrier I put up. But during sexy time I want him to talk dirty to me and I want him to pin me down but he treats me as an equal which I know is great but at that time it's not what I want so I need help!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Talk to him, the lucky git.

ReputationRep:
    Help!!!! Me and my boyfriends sex life is so so great don't get me wrong but I want him to be more controlling during these times. However I'm the sort of girl who's such a feminist and doesn't let anyone tell me what to do and I put people in their place if I do so this is why I'm so shy and embarrassed to tell him because in the past I've been so embarrassed to admit I like it because of the barrier I put up. But during sexy time I want him to talk dirty to me and I want him to pin me down but he treats me as an equal which I know is great but at that time it's not what I want so I need help!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do what the House of Lords decided in Factortame 2: the UK can consent to the EU being able to command the UK to do things which the UK cannot refuse, which nevertheless will preserve the UK's autonomy and sovereignty.

MIND.BLOWN.

We have a world filled by males, but very few men.

BTW talking dirty is a p0rn thing. couples make love, not joi materials :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Damn, I missed an episode.
    MM plot twist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Its completely natural. Women (in general) want to be dominated, the science supports this. Thus why feminism is innately flawed
    What was the need to make that post anon?

ReputationRep:
    Im wishing I had a gf

Maybe we can help each other
    Trust me, I'd be all for that, but I'm allll the way in the good ol USA

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, I'd be all for that, but I'm allll the way in the good ol USA
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    MM plot twist?
    Since she closed her diary thread, we are not informed of her current mood anymore.

ReputationRep:
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOooooooo
    Come to California, I think you'll like it over here(;

ReputationRep:
    Come to California, I think you'll like it over here(;
    It has been my dream. I adore the Chicano movement, the zooters; art deco architecture and the sunshine as far as the eye stretches.

ReputationRep:
    It has been my dream. I adore the Chicano movement, the zooters; art deco architecture and the sunshine as far as the eye stretches.
    Funny, I adore the rain and gloominess of England. Got tired of the sunshine after about 15 years of living here.

ReputationRep:
    "I want a feminazi in the street but a submissive starfish in the bed" said no man ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    "I want a feminazi in the street but a submissive starfish in the bed" said no man ever
    Girls are indeed complicated.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wanting your boyfriend to be dominate in bed doesn't make you a bad feminist. Feminism is for the most part about giving women the ability to choose things. That includes actions they want in the bed room. Im gay but for some reason homophobic insults during sex really get me going, doesn't make me a homophobic.

Talk to him, embarrassment is okay but if he treats you good he should understand your position. Loads of way to initiate the conversation, bring up your sex life with him and tell him that you have fantasised about him being dominate. Besides if you really want to go into it the fact it is restricted to the bedroom means that you are still equals, one may appear to be in control but that control is control that you give to him via consent along with the limits that come along with it.

ReputationRep:
    you know what its probably best to asks these questions on other sites, dedicated to such things. Sex or specifically Dominate submissive forms of sex. TSR will continue to transform this into some debate about feminism.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.