Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Did u engage in sexual activities with this 28yr old? There's a huge difference in the mentality of a 28yr old and a 16yr old - you're still a child compared to him and men around that age soz :/
    yes we were very kinky, but we were together a year, and recently broke up, also we went out and did the normal stuff our parents were really keen on the relatinoship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    what would you like? How old are you
    Early 20's

Can you do anything useful like speak a different language?

(Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Early 20's

Can you do anything useful like speak a different language?
    i speak french fluently and understand gujarati/hindi

ReputationRep:

That's actually rather cool.

ReputationRep:
    Right well this is a student room.

But I think this might be of interest to you:https://uk.match.com/unlogged/landin...UjgaAhxW8P8HAQ

(Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Right well this is a student room.

But I think this might be of interest to you:https://uk.match.com/unlogged/landin...UjgaAhxW8P8HAQ
    i dont think im old enough to create one, and im not lying as people will not like that

ReputationRep:
    what are you trying to say? and by mature i mean someone who isnt in a relationship for sex, someone who you can talk to, listens, have fun with, someone you can move on with and a future, rather than a teenage relationship where people just have a girl for show
    *missed the word 'mean'. sorry.

ReputationRep:
    yes we were very kinky, but we were together a year, and recently broke up, also we went out and did the normal stuff our parents were really keen on the relatinoship
    what your parents were really keen on their sixteen year old being with a 28 yr old? Also did you lose your virginity to the guy what did you get up to that was kinky. Also I would consider it but I'm not near London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Just because someone is older, it doesn't mean they are mature. I'd be worried if someone over 20 dated a 16 yr old :erm:
    Hmmm... you've changed your avatar again. :grin:

(Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Well age is just another number, someone could be 25 and not have the same life experience or intellect as someone 10 years his junior.

You can't judge someone based solely on age, age doesn't equate to maturity.

But it's up to you if you feel the need to date older men, then that's you. Just make sure he doesn't wear dentures or is on pensions. You know what I mean.:eyeball:
    But there can be a slight correlations.

ReputationRep:
    It's weird seeing guys offer themselves to a girl they know nothing about.

I'm not casting any aspersions about OP, but they don't know they would like her.

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    what your parents were really keen on their sixteen year old being with a 28 yr old? Also did you lose your virginity to the guy what did you get up to that was kinky. Also I would consider it but I'm not near London.
    BDSM

That moment when OP sounds exactly like your ex

That moment when OP sounds exactly like your ex
    i sound like your ex? how so?

i sound like your ex? how so?

She was 16/17, I was older and we are both into BDSM

I was the dom obviously

She was 16/17, I was older and we are both into BDSM

I was the dom obviously
    oh well, we could PM? x

oh well, we could PM? x
    These things can end with a lot of hurt, it's a bad idea

These things can end with a lot of hurt, it's a bad idea
    we could try, you never know

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.