Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Danz123)
    Yeah it is, maybe she's trying to kidnap him, or worse, shapeshift into his skin!! Illuminati confirmed *x files music plays*
    But what if she really is an undercover cop *eastenders plays*

ReputationRep:
    I thought every girl did this

ReputationRep:
    I've done this.

Followed someone home and then watched them sleep by breaking and entering...

And then, slowly sank my teeth into them, drawing their delicious blood and turned them into a vampire.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    But what if she really is an undercover cop *eastenders plays*
    Haha, she very well could be. And she's stalking her crush because he's suspected to be involved in Lucy Beale's death. It was him all along that killed her... or was it? Half life 3 confirmed.

Haha, she very well could be. And she's stalking her crush because he's suspected to be involved in Lucy Beale's death. It was him all along that killed her... or was it? Half life 3 confirmed.
    That person needs to come forward! Been lurking in the background for too long now...

ReputationRep:
    That person needs to come forward! Been lurking in the background for too long now...
    Lol, well he may have been an accomplice to Bobby! He was the proverbial devil whispering in Bobby's ear to hit Lucy, and now he's on the run. Creepgirl (her superhero name) is trying to catch him. :lol:

Lol, well he may have been an accomplice to Bobby! He was the proverbial devil whispering in Bobby's ear to hit Lucy, and now he's on the run. Creepgirl (her superhero name) is trying to catch him. :lol:
    Oh he's there, just in the distance not in view of the common people. On the lay-low ......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    I've done this.

Followed someone home and then watched them sleep by breaking and entering...

And then, slowly sank my teeth into them, drawing their delicious blood and turned them into a vampire.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You didn't seductively impress, emotionally abandon, wage a war, and impregnate him/her first?

What kind of vampire are you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh he's there, just in the distance not in view of the common people. On the lay-low ......
    Exactly, he's behind the scnes, watching us... horror **** right there. :lol:

Exactly, he's behind the scnes, watching us... horror **** right there. :lol:
    So scary... I want to watch the new paranormal activity movie though. Seems good.

ReputationRep:
    So scary... I want to watch the new paranormal activity movie though. Seems good.
    Paranormal activity has been milked dry as a franchise tbh, beyond the first movie it was ****. :lol:

Paranormal activity has been milked dry as a franchise tbh, beyond the first movie it was ****. :lol:
    No but there's a new one in 3D. I need to watch it. Better be scary though, they are always falsely hyped up.

stalkers-->Eastenders-->Horror films. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, this girl's intense. When I was in Year 8 I once saved the picture of my crush from his Facebook account, but I felt so bad about it that it was deleted not 10 seconds after. I literally can't imagine actually stalking a guy and actually taking pictures of him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    You didn't seductively impress, emotionally abandon, wage a war, and impregnate him/her first?

What kind of vampire are you?
    The one who acts as a "vegetarian" and drinks animal blood instead, being ethical and that, this was just a one time thing.

(Love the Twilight reference though)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I found this screenshot earlier and I overheard some girls talking about some guy they'd take pictures of a few years ago when I was in college. It got me thinking, how often do you do this?

Attachment 471385
    She's either just crazy or ugly.

ReputationRep:
    The one who acts as a "vegetarian" and drinks animal blood instead, being ethical and that, this was just a one time thing.

(Love the Twilight reference though)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you smell periods though, or is it just dead blood?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Can you smell periods though, or is it just dead blood?
    U wot?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    U wot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    According to Stephanie Myer, Edward could not smell Bella's periods because it was "dead blood"

Sorry if my questions sounded like an interview with the vampire.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the specific stalking of one guy that intensely is all that common. Social media stalking, however, is. As well as that, if you see a 10/10 in public and you don't get a sneaky pic for the group chat as far as the squad's concerned he doesn't exist. So there's that occasionally.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.