Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Body language signs that a guy is attracted? watch

Announcements

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Wow stares you down. If someone did that to me i would be freaked out lol. Ok fair enough
    Go for it but do it slyly
    How do I go for it?

He's either super confident, showing off obviously (like "my parents paid for me to go to private school" - idk lol) or really weird and edgy

(Original post by Biryani007)
    Go on, say them all http://static.tsrfiles.co.uk/images/smilies/ahee.gif
    I meant there are more signs that someone likes you than I mentioned in the OP. Like if they compliment your appearance haha he hasn't done that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do I go for it?

He's either super confident, showing off obviously (like "my parents paid for me to go to private school" - idk lol) or really weird and edgy

I meant there are more signs that someone likes you than I mentioned in the OP. Like if they compliment your appearance haha he hasn't done that
    You walk up to him and spark a convo and you dont confess your feelings for him ae that may freak him out but you just try to get to know him better

You walk up to him and spark a convo and you dont confess your feelings for him ae that may freak him out but you just try to get to know him better
    Yeah I've talked to him already about stuff.

A couple of other girls have hit on him already though (he is pretty good looking tbh, on the swimming team, tall, etc.) and maybe it was just because he didn't like them back or the way they did it but he's blanked them or shut them down. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've talked to him already about stuff.

A couple of other girls have hit on him already though (he is pretty good looking tbh, on the swimming team, tall, etc.) and maybe it was just because he didn't like them back or the way they did it but he's blanked them or shut them down. :eek:
    Wow but he hasnt shut you down? If he hasnt you may have nothing to lose

Wow but he hasnt shut you down? If he hasnt you may have nothing to lose
    I haven't hit on him yet no Some of the girls I know are REALLY forward tho (like literally reaching out and massaging his shoulders while talking to him, and then he just got up and walked off).

TBH we get on well I don't want to ruin friendship either

How do I show interest back without scaring him

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right, well they dont have to do every sign...I think he does like you but is maybe trying to suppress it or isn't sure of what to do hence the mixed signals :/

ReputationRep:
    I haven't hit on him yet no Some of the girls I know are REALLY forward tho (like literally reaching out and massaging his shoulders while talking to him, and then he just got up and walked off).

TBH we get on well I don't want to ruin friendship either

How do I show interest back without scaring him
    Maybe send a flirtious text? Do not ask him who he fancies. A girl asked me that question and i said her and she got freaked out and our friendship stopped

Maybe send a flirtious text? Do not ask him who he fancies. A girl asked me that question and i said her and she got freaked out and our friendship stopped
    Yeah I'm not doing that. How to flirt without putting him off tho

That's sad :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    If I find a girl attractive I'll almost always look her in the eye

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.