Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im a virjin two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    damn, life is brutal
    I think life is wonderful and I feel very positive about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butt plugger)
    I'm 22
    Well I'm a 26 year old virgin. What's the rush?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Aww I see someone is getting jealous? :mmm:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think life is wonderful and I feel very positive about it.
    says the one who made a thread about being upset to be a virgin... u sure? honestly though, virginity is so overrated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. Sex should be the last thing on your mind. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.
    How is having sex disrespecting your body?

ReputationRep:
    Aww I see someone is getting jealous? :mmm:

Not jealous, just followed 'butt plugger' because of his quality posts...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    honestly though, virginity is so overrated
    thats what im saying. we can do without it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    :unimpressed:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    When it comes it will come (No puns intended!). Seriously placing virginity up on some pedestal like this isn't going to help. It's really not a big deal when you lose it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)

Hmmm sure :mmm:

ReputationRep:

thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    :unimpressed:
    hmmmm......

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm sure :mmm:
    hmmmm......
    Terrible minds think alike ('hmm').

I hate you both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. Sex should be the last thing on your mind. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.
    With all due respect to your mother I completely disagree with that statement. 'Respecting' your body doesn't necessarily mean noone should touch it and you should guard it as though it were the philosopher's stone.

Also, kids don't have a 'role' that they have to play by. Look at it this way; parents would be incredibly selfish if they told their children 'honey, you have to live a certain way our you'll hurt mommy and daddy mmk?' It's the parent's job to love their children unconditionally no matter what path they take in life, but of course not condone any harmful or criminal behaviour. If a kid wants to pursue his dreams and that may not be going to a top uni and studying something like medicine, then the parents should support them.

When it comes to sex, kids (come the age of consent) are going to be having it anyway. Instead of trying to box them into a prescribed role and tell them to remain abstinent, have them get good sex education and teach them about safe sex. That's my two cents anyway.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm......
    hey baby. what are you into? cartoons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    With all due respect to your mother I completely disagree with that statement. 'Respecting' your body doesn't necessarily mean noone should touch it and you should guard it as though it were the philosopher's stone.

Also, kids don't have a 'role' that they have to play by. Look at it this way; parents would be incredibly selfish if they told their children 'honey, you have to live a certain way our you'll hurt mommy and daddy mmk?' It's the parent's job to love their children unconditionally no matter what path they take in life, but of course not condone any harmful or criminal behaviour. If a kid wants to pursue his dreams and that may not be going to a top uni and studying something like medicine, then the parents should support them.

When it comes to sex, kids (come the age of consent) are going to be having it anyway. Instead of trying to box them into a prescribed role and tell them to remain abstinent, have them get good sex education and teach them about safe sex. That's my two cents anyway.
    As a matter of fact, sex is healthy and GOOD for you. When we don't have sex, we get depressed. It's natural.

ReputationRep:
    hey baby. what are you into? cartoons?
    and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Butt plugs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh I do make myself laugh :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    and
    butt plugs? me too. i stick them up my butt all the time. whats your preferred size?

ReputationRep:
    Never even hugged a girl crew checking in

:cool:

Spoiler:
    Show

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.