Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do guys prefer girls with lot of makeup or none at all? watch

ReputationRep:
    A bit of eyeliner is the only cosmetic product that'd get a green light from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    I hope you're referring to the car, and not a Chinese dish, Mrs Bouquet.
    Do I sound like the Chinese takeaway?!

I will NOT be associated with any business of a foreign extraction.

I am a highly desirable private residence in an area of outstanding natural property values.

My husband may only drive a Rover 200, but we are of Rolls-Royce standard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyacinth Bucket)
    Do I sound like the Chinese takeaway?!

I will NOT be associated with any business of a foreign extraction.

I am a highly desirable private residence in an area of outstanding natural property values.

My husband may only drive a Rover 200, but we are of Rolls-Royce standard!
    Sadly, I can't rep you any more than what I already have.

ReputationRep:
    Here's the thing. Many guys will say "NO MAKEUP! NO LIES TO US" etc. etc. But what most generally mean is the natural makeup look consisting of mascara, some lipstick and maybe some light foundation. They are so unused to seeing girls without makeup they generally can't tell the difference between that look and no makeup at all (most likely due to lack of experience).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Sadly, I can't rep you any more than what I already have.
    What is this rep business? I don't care much for such modern rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusbloom)
    Different guys like different things. I find it funny though when some guys say they prefer bare face and hate make up and then drool over Megan Fox etc. Can't have it both ways.
    THIS! so many guys find girls like Kylie Jenner attractive when really, she's undergone surgery and wears tons of make up, but they still prefer "natural beauty..."

ReputationRep:
    Btw ladies, you do not need anyone's approval of what you do in order to feel comfortable or beautiful with yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    I live in Essex...all my make up is natural looking
    :eek: very rare for Essex lol
    I prefer natural looking makeup
    cant stand caked faced girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :eek: very rare for Essex lol
    I prefer natural looking makeup
    cant stand caked faced girls
    lol yeah I hate wearing too much make up, some of the girls make up in my sixth form is horrendous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henna23x)
    What are your preferences

Natural or full face of make up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most guys are obviously going to say natural lol

ReputationRep:
    Most guys say natural when what they really mean is 'natural looking make-up'. The girls most guys think are pretty because they look so natural are usually wearing a light layer of foundation, mascara/eyeliner, lipstick/gloss and maybe a bit of light blusher. Wearing a small amount of these items enhances the features and evens out the skin tone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.