x Turn on thread page Beta

When do you go to bed? When you're tired? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    high five
    Indeed ! [Gives one back ! ] .

ReputationRep:
    About 2am+ on weekends and 9.30-10pm on weekdays (have to get up very early) so basically my sleeping pattern gets ****ed up over the weekend. I also get up on weekdays at like 5.30am but then on weekends it can be as late as 11am-midday which means my Sunday is very, very short indeed .

When I was in uni, it was very rare for me to sleep before 3am so I think that's my normal rthymn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Earliest is midnight. Latest could be as late as 5AM. Depends on the factors of when I finish my assignments or when I decide I can no longer drink anymore alcohol

ReputationRep:
    Normally I go to bed at 11 PM. But when I tired, I go to bed at 9 PM.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Between 9 and 10pm. Apart from the odd Wednesday when it's nearer 11pm. Usually up any time between 5 and 7am.

ReputationRep:
    between 11 and 12 on a weekday when I have to be up for work

whenever I get tired on the weekend, never later than 1 unless there's people round or something

ReputationRep:
    Between 10-11pm on weekdays to be up for 6:30am for work, or around midnight on the weekends, where I still find myself getting up around 7ish. Can't seem to have long lie-ins anymore.

7 - 7 1/2 hours sleep usually keeps from being tired all day at work without having to have any caffeine - just drink a lot of water to keep hydrated.

ReputationRep:
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

ReputationRep:
    9-10pm - I like sleep too much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How on earth do people stay up until 3-5am? I use to have work until that late and it was always so rough.

ReputationRep:
    I try to go to bed between 11 and 12, but I usually go to bed when I finish studying. I get up between 5.30 and 7.20 on weekdays so on Friday I'm so tired I can't function anymore.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.