Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Men, have you ever been asked out? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have been asked out more times than I have asked a female out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    ...well that escalated quickly.
    :lol: it really did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I asked 6 girls out
    One girl said i should **** off
    Another girl said yes but she was just leading me on and i found out that she had been sent to pakistan as she got pregnant and is now married off
    poor you haha - sometimes it's good if it doesn't work out - cos there are so many better people out there than them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    poor you haha - sometimes it's good if it doesn't work out - cos there are so many better people out there than them!
    True

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    0 x 0 = 0
    0 > 0 isn't true,

so the fact I've been asked out more times than I've asked somebody out; 0 x 0 can't work.

Nice try at mugging me off though.

ReputationRep:
    will you go out with me

ReputationRep:
    I've been asked out properly in person like twice... ever. If you're counting being asked through text then three times. Another time a girl wanted my number but she was drunk and only wanted to hook up so that doesn't count. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    I've asked more guys out than guys have asked me
    I wish I had the guts to do that...

ReputationRep:
    ur too young 4 me soz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    I've been asked out properly in person like twice... ever. If you're counting being asked through text then three times. Another time a girl wanted my number but she was drunk and only wanted to hook up so that doesn't count. xD
    I read it as, "I've been asked out properly in prison like twice" HAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    ye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I asked 6 girls out
    One girl said i should **** off
    Another girl said yes but she was just leading me on and i found out that she had been sent to pakistan as she got pregnant and is now married off

Why would someone say "**** off"!!!

They could just say "no".

That's just ruthless.:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grvcex97)
    I read it as, "I've been asked out properly in prison like twice" HAHAHA
    That only happens in the shower rooms when you drop the soap. Minus the asking out, wining and dinning part.

ReputationRep:
    same! but to be honest i've never met any guy i've wanted to ask out, i reckon i would given the opportunity (now i'm older, my fear of rejection has been rationalised by yolo) and on nights out it's different because it always comes across as hooking up intentions regardless of which gender initiates it.

ReputationRep:
    It's only in the past year/year and a half I've got to the point where I can!

ReputationRep:
    ok have to admit that was funny
    Odd sense of humour. This is the internet, after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selfteaching)
    same! but to be honest i've never met any guy i've wanted to ask out, i reckon i would given the opportunity (now i'm older, my fear of rejection has been rationalised by yolo) and on nights out it's different because it always comes across as hooking up intentions regardless of which gender initiates it.
    Oh I've met a few guys I'd want to ask out, but I've always felt like they don't feel any sort of way/attraction towards me and so I don't do it out of fear of rejection. blehh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    It's only in the past year/year and a half I've got to the point where I can!
    You must be a confident lady!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I've met a few guys I'd want to ask out, but I've always felt like they don't feel any sort of way/attraction towards me and so I don't do it out of fear of rejection. blehh
    On behalf of every TSR dude here you are attractive and you will not be turned down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Why would someone say "**** off"!!!

They could just say "no".

That's just ruthless.:rofl:
    Beats me. And the thing was that she made the first move and was flirting with me :confused: i was just closing the deal

Haha i know

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.